04. The Woods Are A NoNo

Overdose - Alessia Cara

I do not own The Vampire Diaries just Mirabella and her plot line.

Mirabella's outfit for chapter(in the woods scene) by thebugster on polypore

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mirabella's outfit for chapter(in the woods scene) by thebugster on polypore.

________________________________________________

"Ok, Its a three step process, Ray.  This is step one" Klaus walked around the pool table that the lately tortured werewolf was laying on. "I want you to drink from my wrist. "

"I already told you where to find my pack. What more do you want from me?" 

Mirabella stood up from her chair at a nearby table and walked over to Ray, "Have you been listening to a word we've been saying, Ray?"

"I have great plans for you." a grin tugging at his lips, Klaus slit his wrist with a knife and put it to Ray's mouth forcing him to drink his blood. "He'll thank me for it later. There we go, at a boy." 

Seconds later Stefan walked into the bar looking miserable. 

Mirabella avoided eye contact with him. She had fallen for the Salvatore remarkably fast, most likely due to her enhanced emotions from her vampirism. 

Stefan took a glance at the honey-blonde original and saw her avoiding him. He really wanted to be able to see her big brown eyes and  dimpled smile. 

Snapping out of his trance Stefan turned to Klaus. Klaus did notice the tensions between the two but decided to ignore, he was in the process of creating his first hybrid, their little spat could wait.

The werewolf laying on the pool table asked,"What are you going to do now?"

"It's time for step two, Ray. "

Bella sped over to Ray and cracked his neck just as her brother was about to. 

Klaus looked at his little sister with curiosity. "Why did you do that? I had it handled."

"You took to long. The dramatic effects you tend to have just annoys me and if I'm going to be stuck with you for a decade I at least want to have some type of peace. Now, I'm going to go change for our little hiking adventure. Cant wear 200 dollar heels in the woods can we?"

Mirabella walked past Stefan towards the bathroom, not even taking a look at him. 

"You're back"Klaus turned to Stefan. 

"Did you doubt me?"

"Not for a second. I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother; For your old life."

Stefan chuckled, "I don't care about anything anymore."

"You put on a good show, Stefan. I almost believe you. I know for a fact you care about someone. Perhaps my little sister."