18. Equally

Four Pink Walls - Alessia Cara

I do not own The Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line 

______________________________

Salvatore Boarding House

It's  been about two days since homecoming and Stefan had stole Klaus's coffins including Mirabella's, with her in it. Stefan didn't even think about taking the dagger out of her. 

His mind was too consumed with revenge and he knew she would get in the way. So he decided to close off his feelings for her until he dealt with Klaus. 

Stefan opened the door to the boarding house, walking inside to see his elder brother drinking a bourbon, as usual. 

"Oh, you're still alive? I assume that means Klaus didn't get his coffins." Stefan asked his brother. 

"Well, don't look so happy. I was only able to get one of them out in time. The locked one."

"Probably a good choice."

"Yeah.", Damon paused, "You know if you're banking on Bonnie's mama to open it, you're screwed. She doesn't have any powers."

"Ah. Doesn't surprise me. It's been that kind of night.", Stefan turned to leave. But Damon's voice stopped him. 

"Have you talked to Mirabella yet?"

Stefan turned around and pushed Damon in the jaw. 

Damon knew Mirabella was a sour spot for Stefan right now, but he wanted to show him how wrong he was for making Bonnie dagger her. Damon also knew that Stefan was having an inner battle between Mirabella and Elena. Stefan may say he doesn't love Elena more than Mirabella, which is true. But he never says that he loves Mirabella more than Elena. He loves them both. Equally. 

"I take it you're still choosing."

Stefan stayed quiet.

"And I take it you don't want to talk about it. Noted."

Damon pulled two daggers from his pocket.

"So why don't we talk about this?"

"What did you do?" Stefan warned. 

________________________________

MIkaelson Mansion

One of Klaus's hybrids was moving the last coffin into a room in the mansion. 

"You finally have your family back. You going to open them?", He gestured towards the coffins. 

"Not quite yet. I still have some unfinished business to take care of.", Klaus said. 

"What business?"

Before Klaus could answer someone pulled the hybrid minion's heart out. 

Behind the now dead body was Elijah with a heart in his hand and Mirabella with her arms crossed. 

"So, Niklaus.....", Elijah breathed out. 

"Elijah? Bella?", Klaus said in disbelief. 

"What did we miss?", Mirabella asked. 

_________________________________

Pretty short, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A LOT LONGER 

I PROMISE

SCOUT'S HONOR

she's up

NEXT CHAPTER: Dinner Party

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW

BYEEEEEEEEEE

-LILY💛