01. New Alliances

Song: Leave Me Lonely - Ariana Grande

__________________________________

Klaus stood over his brother's coffin thinking about all of the events leading them to him in a coffin. 

" I suppose brother..., You have been reunited with our family." Klaus then looked up at the compelled movers. "Put him with the others. We leave town tonight." 

Just then Stefan received a text from his girlfriend Elena informing him that Katherine gave Damon the cure and was now fine. 

All Stefan wanted was to hear her voice and feel her touch one more time, since he would be with Klaus for a decade.  

"So... Did Katerina make it in time.", Klaus asked genuinely curious on wether the eldest Salvatore brother was still alive. 

" You won't be seeing her again you know" Stefan said tired of even being in the same room as the Original Hybrid.

"Because she's on vervain" Klaus had always known that Katerina was slipped the herb allowing her to refuse his compulsion. Nothing usually got past him. Living for over 1,000 teaches you something. 

"I've been around a long time, Stefan. I rarely get played for a fool and besides, she won't get far . You'll help me see to that." 

Stefan walks slowly yet threateningly closer to Klaus. The hybrid was amused by the young vampires attempt at scaring him. 

"What is it you really want from me?" Stefan asked curious as to why Klaus would want him as a "buddy" for the next decade. 

"Probably to kill you or ruin your life. Either way it ends badly for you" , called someone in the shadows.

When Klaus heard the voice he immediately recognized who it belonged to.

"Ah. Hello little sister." 

"Hello bastard brother" As she walked out of the shadows with a menacing look Mirabella was wearing a black long sleeved crop top with high waist jeans and black stilettos. ( outfit to side)

"Wait, did you say sister." Stefan asked not knowing that there was another member in the Original Family.

" Ah. You must be Stefan Salvatore. My brother speaks so highly of you, seeing that you tried to kill him. I'm surprised your still alive. But I give you kudos for having the balls to go up against my brother you either have to be brave or stupid. Or just both." 

"Now, Now little sister I was just having a wonderful conversation with Stefan about why I want him on this little decade-bender we will be having." Turning back around to Stefan, Klaus said," Don't worry Stefan all will be explained in time. Once we leave this tragic little town." 

"Tragic is an understatement." Mirabella said not really wanting to be here. She was only here to save her good brother form her evil brother. Although she did love Niklaus. He was her brother after all. She would always keep there promise to one another. 'Always and Forever'. But he was Niklaus Mikaelson, and he could take things a tad to far.  

"Then are we done here? Can we go?" Stefan asked clearly annoyed with the situation. 

"Not quite. You see, I have a gift for you." Klaus answered with his signature smirk and gleam of mischief in his eyes. "Come here, sweetheart. Don't be afraid." A teenage girl then walk out from behind the crates looking terrified. Mirabella didn't blame her considering that she was about to be drained of her blood. 

"See, I wanna make sure you honor our deal...that you'll be of use to me." Klaus then let his fangs grow and sunk them into the blonde teenagers artery. 

Stefan watched as if he wanted to insert his own fangs into the girls necks. He was hypnotized by the strong smell of her blood. His ripper side threatening to reveal itself. 

Klaus removes his fangs from her neck and turns to Stefan, " I could have compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt." Klaus threw the girl off him and she started to run. 

Mirabella didn't really like her brother's approach to the young vampire. She thought there must be a reason why he kept his ripper side dormant. She saluted him for trying to be a good person in the world of blood-sucking creatures. 

While the girl was running away, Stefan sped in front of her. With tears forming in his eyes. Mirabella could tell he didn't want to hurt the human, but he just couldn't control himself anymore. 

With his hand going up to her cheek Stefan allowed his vampire face to form. His fangs grew and he dived into the girls neck. The girl screaming in pain for a few seconds until Stefan dropped her to the floor dead. 

Mirabella felt bad for the younger Salvatore. She may be a Mikaelson but that didn't mean she agreed with everything they did. 

Stefan looked up with blood dripping from his mouth .

Klaus had a small smile on his lips, "Now we can go." 

_____________________________________________

Mirabella was in the SUV with Stefan Salvatore in the back while she was in the passenger seat. She turned around and looked at the vampire with a sympathy. They were waiting for Klaus to finish up with moving the coffins which held her siblings. 

"I'm sorry about my brother. I know this coming from his sister may seem weird, but I truly am sorry about what he has done to you. There must have been a reason why you suppressed your ripper side and now Klaus has opened up a door that you have tried to keep close for years."

"Why are you being nice to me? Klaus is your brother." 

"Believe it or not Stefan, I may have Mikaelson as a last name, but I'm nothing like Niklaus or my other siblings, and I genuinely like you as a person. Niklaus told me how you gave yourself up to save your brother and I envy that. You gave up 10 years of your eternal life just to save your brother from a fatal werewolf bite, when my siblings wouldn't even save me from credit card debt."

Stefan laughed at the last comment.

"Listen, I'm going to propose a deal. I'll make sure that you don't get too carried away with your.... umm..."

"Ripper tendencies?"

"Yes! Ripper tendencies, and I won't tell Klaus Elena's alive and I will try to keep her hidden as long as possible." 

Stefan had a look of shock across his face, " How did you know Elena is alive." 

"When I found out Klaus had broken the curse I sent one of the vampires I sired to investigate. Turns out the doppelgänger was sacrificed but not dead. I'm not against it though because it means Klaus can't make hybrids that will bring chaos everywhere he goes." Mirabella turned around and looked at Stefan with her serious/smirk face. "So... Deal or no deal."

Stefan thought for a while. He could be making a mistake with trusting the original, but something was telling him that he could trust her. Call it a gut feeling. With slight hesitation he answered,...

"...Deal"

_________________________________

Aren't you proud of me. I update tres times in uno dia(day). I know I am. OK enough of me talking. Don't forget to comment and vote and IMPROVING CRITICISM.  

BYEEEEE

-LILY💛