09. To Be or Not To Be Married

FourFiveSeconds - Rihanna ft. Kanye West and Paul Mccartney 

I do not own The Vampire Diaries just Mirabella and her plot line

Mirabella's outfit for the rest of chapter after the clothing store scene

Outfit from previous chapter for before clothing store scene.

_________________________________

"I hate to break up the reunion of Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore, but there are more important matters at hand.", Klaus being the ass he is, had to break up the couples happy reunion. 

"Yes, because nothing is more important then Nik and his never-ending problems.", Mirabella whispered to Stefan, causing him to chuckle. 

Klaus turned to his elder sister, "And now the reason you're here. Gloria tells me you know how to contact the Original Witch."

"The Original Witch.", Rebekah repeated with a nasally voice

"What do you have that Gloria needs?"

Rebekah touches her neck expecting for her necklace to be there. To here surprise she does not feel the usual cold metal orb-shape on her clavicle. 

"Where's my necklace. What did you do with it? I never take it off!", Rebekah asked her siblings.

"I don't know.", Mirabella responded.

"I didn't touch it.", Klaus added.

"We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!"

"Tell me thats not what she needs! Tell me that's not what she needs, Rebekah!" Klaus grabbed Rebekah's arms roughly. She pushed them off her and walked to the coffin to look for her necklace.

Mirabella looked to Stefan, his face told her, 'I know something important'. To where she gave him look saying 'we have A LOT to talk about'.

Rebekah was a brat. Anyone could tell you that. So upholding her brat reputation, Rebekah slammed the coffin lid down and threw it across the room with her vampire strength. 

Mirabella just stood next to Stefan shaking her head in distaste. "Since we can't find dear sister's necklace, we can at least go shopping, because I will not be caught in public with you, looking like your going to a nerd convention dressed as your favorite character from a television show that aired 75 years ago. ", Mirabella said deliberately trying to offend her sister.

"Why are you being so rude to me? I'm your sister."

"Yes,... you are aren't you. But that didn't stop you from trying to screw my husband did it."With that Mirabella walked out of the storage unit dragging Stefan with her. 

________________

The trio plus Rebekah were now at a local clothing store in Chicago.  

One of the saleswomen was pouring Klaus some more champagne, while Stefan was sitting in a lounge chair, as the girls were trying on outfits.