17. Homecoming Pt.3

Rise- Selena Gomez

I do not own The Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line 

_______________________

Damon walked across the front lawn to the entrance of the Lockwood's house. Before he could enter  a burly man blocked his way. 

"Invite-only, vampire."

"Here's my R.S.V.P.", Damon said right before he stuck his hand in the man's chest and took his heart out and pushed him to the side. 

"Hybrid.", Damon muttered as he mad his way inside. 

____________________________

 Damon saw Tyler making his way down the stairs when he grabbed him and pushed him into a separate room. 

"As the host, you should know those hybrids don't make the best first impressions."

"Whatever move you're making, Klaus is going to be ready for you. He'll kill anyone at this party if he has to."

"Tell someone who cares.", Damon sped over to Tyler grabbing his neck. 

Tyler's eyes started to glow yellow and his fangs started to grow. He tried to bite Damon but Damon pushed him back into a wall. 

Having enough Damon pulled a stake from his coat pocket and sped to Tyler, ready to plunge it into his heart. 

But Bonnie came and inflicted witchy-migraines on both of them. Mirabella was behind her watching the drama unfold until she saw Tyler getting up again and sped to him snapping his neck. 

"Ugh. What the hell is wrong with you? You're not supposed to witchy migraine me."

"You weren't supposed to kill Tyler.", Bonnie yelled back. 

"He tired to bite me.", Damon yelled back.

Mirabella looked at the ground and there lied, a stake, not just any stake, it was a stake that held the power to remove her from existence. Forever. 

What is that?", Mirabella asked already knowing the answer. 

"Nothing.", Damon said. 

"Oh my god. Is that the--" Bonnie asked but was shushed by Damon. 

"Shh. There everywhere.", Damon mouthed. 

"Why do you have it?", Mirabella asked. 

"Because I'm the only one who could get inside the house."

"As long as you don't use it on me I'm fine."

"Oh I'm not using this on you."

Bonnie came behind Mirabella and plunged a dagger in her heart, "I'm using this."

"Why?", Mirabella croaked out.

"Because Stefan asked me to keep you safe. This is me keeping you safe. If you have no part in the plan, then Klaus won't kill you if it goes wrong and he ends up alive.", Damon answered

"You tell Stefan, he just made the biggest mistake."

The grey veins took over Mirabella's body, leaving her in a sleep like death.

______________________________

UH OH UH OH UHOH OH NO NO 

(get it Crazy in Love by Queen Be)

Any way 

She's daggered 

If I'm being honest I had her daggered because she didn't fit in the upcoming episodes 

Oh WELL 

COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW

BYEEEEEEEE

-LILY💛