21. What A Ball!

Bad Decisions - Ariana Grande

I do not own The Vampire Diaries only Mirabella and her plot line

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Mystic Falls Hospital

Elena sighed and walked to her car. She was really worried for Alaric why would someone stab him in the middle of night? She started her car and started to reverse, but she hit something. She stopped driving immediately.

Elena got out of her car and checked her bumper.

There was nothing there. Suddenly, Rebekah appeared.

"Drive much?" she growled.

"Rebekah." Elena pleaded.

Rebekah grabbed Elena and pushed her against her car.

"Surprised? You drove a dagger through my back, Elena. It hurt."

Rebekah went to bite Elena but she screamed, all of a sudden Mirabella rushed over and pushed Rebekah off her, Elijah right behind her held Rebekah against the car by her throat.

"Elijah, Bella."

"Leave." Elijah commanded.

He released his grip on her throat. Rebekah stepped forward, challenging him.

"Are you challenging me?"

"You're pathetic. All of you." She said before she sped away.

"I'll go follow her to make sure she doesn't come back. Are you all right?" Bella asked Elena

"I'm fine. I'm sorry."

"For what?" Mirabella asked.

"For Stefan."

"Don't be sorry, love its not you fault that he loves you." Mirabella smiled before she followed after her sister.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Gilbert Residence

The next morning, Elena, Stefan, and Damon were in the kitchen discussing the events that had occurred after the dinner party nights before

"It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin." Elena told them.

"As in the Original Witch?" Stefan asked.

"What? How is she even alive? Thought her hybrid freak show of a son ripped her heart out a thousand years ago." Damon questioned.

"I don't know. I'm guessing she has a couple connections in the witching community. Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family, including Klaus."

"She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Klaus." Stefan sighed.

"Well, not anymore...at least not according to Elijah." Elena responded warily.

"That coffin was the only thing stopping Klaus from tearing us to shreds." Stefan said.

"Anyone else feeling a little used right now?" Damon frowned.

"Look, Elijah promised me that his family wouldn't hurt any of us." Elena confirmed.

The doorbell rang.

"I believe him." She said as she opens the door.

When she opened the door there on the doormat were two envelopes with beautiful handwriting one saying 'Elena Gilbert' and the other 'Damon Salvatore'.