Tried it, Loved it. x

****WARNING****: SMUT LMAO AND IT'S NASTIER THAN ALL THE OTHERS COMBINED. I WARNED YOU.

A/N: I just really like this song lmao

--------------
Harry's P.O.V.

"I've been waiting for this all day," I utter before I viciously crash our lips together. My pants tighten just by the taste of her sweet lips and it was then I decided; I decide tonight we'll play a little differently. I break our kiss and rise from the squatting position I was holding and beam down at the beautiful and breathless sight below me. I stare at her as I reach into my pocket for the black collar and leash in my coat pocket that I'd initially bought for later.

Her brown eyes look black and innocent in the dim lighting. When she sees the collar, fear flashes across her soft features. "Uhm, what's that, daddy?" she asks, pointing a finger at the objects in my hand.

I remove the tags off of them, putting the useless paper into my coat pocket. "All you need to know is that we're playing a little differently tonight," I say as I reach down and lift her chin slightly to attach the leash and collar below the small choker she obediently put on for me. "Good girl, I see you put on the choker that daddy left out for you."

She subconsciously releases a small giggle.

So cute and bubbly, but not for long. I'm about to destroy her.

I take the collar at one end and tug lightly to ensure that it is snug around her thin neck. Sure enough, it is. "Ok baby I want you to follow me but you're going to crawl like the little kitten you are. That alright?"

Her response is a small "Yes daddy."

I begin walking with her crawling on the floor behind me, only intensifying my hunger. We near the staircase and I stop in my tracks to pick her up so that she doesn't have to hurt her soft little knees to climb the stairs. I sweep her up and carry her bridal style up the long staircase. I look down at her flustered state. Her chubby cheeks are nice and pink, but dewy with sweat. She's gorgeous.

As I enter the bedroom, I place her on the large chair in the corner of the room so I can set the bed up. I'm feeling a little lazy tonight, so we wont be using many toys- my fingers will suffice just fine.

I pull out a small vibrator from the drawer on my side of the bed and toss it on the bed. I my eyes gravitate toward her and we make eye contact for a spilt second as I'm drawing out the power cord, my sexual frustration growing ever so slightly. I rip my eyes off of her and pay attention to what I'm doing

As soon as it's plugged in I give all of my undivided attention to her, locking my gaze onto her. I then raise my hand and use my finger to signify that I want her to come join me beside the bed.

She wastes no time getting over to me, she nearly trips over her own feet.

Her clumsiness genuinely warms my heart, it's funny as hell but it's so cute.

When she is directly in front of me she looks down. I wrap my hand around her neck and tilt her head back. She gasps and her breathing increases as she wraps her small cold fingers around my hand. "Hands down," I bark at her. She whimpers and her hands quickly falls to her sides. Passive- aggressive is the only way that I know and I'm not changing it up- it works perfectly for me.

I try to keep my composure as I reach up to her neck with my other hand to release the leash that I previously clipped onto the collar.

After a moment of letting my eyes thoughtlessly wander over her skin, I find them glued to an icy blue vein in her neck that disappears under my hand. I lift my thumb to look at the rest of the winding vein. I slightly tilt her head to the side to trail it up to the area slightly below her jaw.