Dissolve x

Harry slammed the door shut, the sound triggered something in me and it caused me to fall apart.

He walked away for a moment and came back with quick, uneven footsteps. My body was pushed snug against the cold metal door, sending an unpleasant shock to go through my body.

"Look at me," he said softly. I tried to pull myself together a little before I did so, but I obviously wasn't quick enough about it. "Look at me!"

The loud order pulled me out of my wallowing and I looked up at him. He was sweating profusely and his eyes hid a sense of panic behind them. "It's  okay, it'll  be okay. Calm down," he said although he was obviously extremely tossed up from what I'd  done. He took a cloth and wiped the tears from under my eyes that mixed in with the vivid red of Ashton's blood.

He grabbed my quivering head and pressed my forehead against his lips. After pulling away he cracked his neck and called out to one of his security guards. He brought a tray with two small squares resting on the surface beside a hand gun. Without saying a word he gently pulled down my lower lip, signalling me to open my mouth. "It's about to be just you and me baby, just us and no-one else." He touched one of the squares with his pointer finger and it stuck to it immediately. "Let this dissolve on your tongue, you'll be okay. I promise." He gently placed the tab on my tongue and repeated the same process on himself.

The weight of my body felt as though it were multiplying, my anxious thoughts began to consume me. I slowly sat down on the floor with my back against the wall, and I thought to myself that if I hadn't done it I would've fucking collapsed.

Harry watched me with wild green eyes, borderline psychotic. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair, fingers still stained from the dried blood. He turned to the man holding the silver tray, who looked almost disheartened. Harry gently rested his hand on the man's shoulder and pulled him in for a hug. "Thank you for your loyalty," he said nearly whispering to him.

The man said nothing, closing his eyes. A small sad tear streamed down his face.

In one swift motion Harry sgrabbed the gun and stepped back, cocked it, and shot him square between his eyes. It was almost as if his body hit the floor before his blood littered the walls.

My ears rang and tears began falling from my eyes, I felt like I was in the fucking nut house. I was falling apart, unravelling at the unsettling nature of the events that were taking place.

Harry said nothing. He stood there, looking down at me, my knees at my chest. He was probably just as wound up as I was. He sat on the floor beside me, not uttering a word, I wasn't even sure if he was breathing. I wouldn't be able to tell anyways, I could hear my pulse in my eardrums.

I was pulled out of my trans by a small touch on my right arm. I looked up and he had a perfectly rolled joint in his hand. "This should take the edge off until it hits." That's all he said, all he wanted to say. I could hear a small crack in his voice as if he were holding back tears.

I put the joint to my lips and he lit it with a silver flip lighter, a corn snake engraved on the side in gold. I inhaled, but there is no accurate recollection of what happened from that moment forward.