Lines x

*WARNING: this is technically rape and well- I don't condone this, but it should be made aware that things like this actually exist in the world.

"For fucks sake," I quietly groan to myself.

Before I can get any sort of moment to myself, Niall walks in.

Every goddamn time, fuck- give me a break. I can't be alone for five fucking minutes.

His blue eyes glimmer in the dim light of the bedroom as he approaches me. He moves to sit down on the bed beside me and I move away promptly.

"Oh piss off, Stella," he says, wrapping his pale fingers around the ankle of my free leg and pulling me back to him. He grabs the small pill off the table, holding it between his fingers.

"Now open your mouth," he says, itching an irritated patch of skin on his pale neck.

I look at him for a second, astonished. I take in his cherry red, irritated nose and his bloodshot eyes. "No?"

He sighs, itching his thigh with his free hand. "Open it before I have to open it for you, Stella," he threatens, blue eyes dark and dangerous.

I laugh at him. "I'd like to see you try, mate," I say, being an absolute dick.

Dudes got some serious balls to just come in here trying to tell me what to do.

His drained and lifeless face brightens suddenly, a smile morphing his features. He chuckled softly, bringing his hand to my hair to brush it away from my shoulders. I smile back, but it fades immediately as I feel the atmosphere shifting- changing. This isn't right.

And in that moment the atmosphere completed its shift- it turns cold and unwelcoming.

Just as I open my mouth to speak, he gets a firm hold on my neck with his left hand, guiding my head to lie on his thigh as I gradually lose strength due to the lack of oxygen. This is real, this isn't a game anymore. He's going to kill me.

My fingers claw at his hand, trying to pry it off of my neck. He sniffs his nose and wipes it with the back of his other hand. "Open, your fucking mouth you disrespectful little cunt."

I wheeze through my nostrils, my brain trying to catch up on what the fuck he's doing to me. "When I let you go, I want you to follow my directions like the good girl that you are, okay?" His grip tightens, I weakly punch and scratch at his bulging, veiny bicep. I try to speak but the words don't come out.

He threw his head back and tightly closed his eyes, and, to my horror, groaning in satisfaction as I begin to feel the effects of a lack of oxygen.

I start to black out, my lips tingling, my eyes burning like an invisible fire had been set on the surface of them. I rest my hands on his arm and fall into acceptance. I lie back on his lap, closing my eyes as I felt the last bit of oxygen in my lungs disappear, the warmth of his leg under my head, my tears spilling on my cheeks. I felt everything.

He let go at the last second, my body involuntarily gagging and coughing as it tried to get in as much air as it possibly could. Niall rubbed my back, his touch burning my skin through the thin cotton t-shirt that I wore. "Now, will you please, open your goddamned mouth?"

I looked at him, trying to figure out what's going on with him. My body shook as I studied him, vision still slightly blurred from the recent incedent.

This is a Niall that I didn't like, this is a different Niall. There's no way this is the same person that babysat me, or drove me to Harry's job. This is a completely different human being.

I sat up on the bed and looked at him angrily, but mostly fearfully, with wet eyes. I submitted to his request and slowly opened my mouth for him, my body still slightly shaking as the adrenaline coursed through my veins. He placed the pill on my tongue. "Now swallow it," he commanded, blooshot eyes dancing accross my body. I turn into a ball and pull the shirt over my legs, hiding my body from him.