Ch. 6

*casey pov*
I watched as don pulled sorina away to go over her injuries. For some reason I didn't like the thought of leaving her alone knowing how skittish she was. "Earth to Casey! Sheesh what is going on in your head!" Leo said loudly snapping me out of it. "Sorry was just thinking. Why did you never tell April and I about her?" I asked sitting in my usual spot. "The less the kraang knew about her the better. If it got out about her they would be after her." Leo said diplomatically. "Lotta good that did her! She was captured by foot when I found her! She may be trained but really April and I keep your secret and splinters, what more would sorina be? Or did you just wanna keep her friendless and watch you all have fun while she hides in the shadows. No wonder she sneaks out if that's so Leonardo!" I snapped standing and storming out of the lair.

*sorina pov*
As Donnie was checking me over and not finding anything wrong with what Casey did we exited the lab and heard Casey's outburst. It made me feel fuzzy inside that he cared enough even though he only knew me for one day. I glanced up at Donnie who seemed a bit shocked. "Is that how you felt sora?" Donnie asked looking at me. "A little. Watching you four go out every night then bringing humans back to the lair as friends it's a bit hard. Some nights I would fall asleep without a good night from anyone but Raphael and father. You Leo and Mikey all pulled away and Raph slowly did too. It took you all till this afternoon to realize I was missing while I was safe with Casey in his house. If I had met them this never would have happened. And we all would be more prepared." I said my voice hardening and I realized my other brothers were looking at me. I shook my head and went to my room to change clothes. 'At least I made a friend on my own and he cares for me.' I thought with a slight blush before going to the training room to practice.