Ch. 16

*sorina pov*
"Do I still have to meet your dad tonight?" I asked. Casey checked his watch. Yea we have plenty of time and there were two movies tonight." Casey said with a smile. "Oh ok." I said a bit nervous. "What he's wanted to meet you since he figured out I was with someone. Plus he's my father you would have meet him sooner or later." Casey said as we walked out my brothers giving the usual "take care of her" spiel that we no longer bothered to fully hear. As we walked I subconsciously smoothed my shirt and fixed a few stray hairs from my pony tail. "Night stop look at me." Casey said taking my hand. I looked up at him confused. "Night you look amazing so stop picking. Second, there is so reason to be scared. My dad will love you." Casey said. I nodded still kinda nervous but Casey held my hand as he led me towards a building that I recognized. He motioned me to stay outside as he opened the door. "Hey dad come out here!" He shouted. Soon enough an older man with the same black hair as Casey but with a few silver spots. His eyes were green and he wore a polo shirt and slacks. "Yea Case what is it now?" His dad asked. "Well I know you asked me why I have been more happy lately and I thought you would like to meet her." Casey said gently tugging me out of my hiding place behind him. "Dad this is sorina. My girlfriend." Casey said and I waved shyly. His dad laughed. "I've seen you before at his games. No wonder he's always taking off nowadays. You keeping him in line?" He asked. "I-i try to." I said with a small smile. "Good and please no Mr. Jones stuff call me jax." Jax said "cool um sorina and I are off to the movies now dad. I'll be back later after I get her home safe. Her Four older brothers would have my head if we got back too late." Casey said leading me away. "Nice to meet you jax!" I said as he waved us on. We made it to the movies just fine and we ended up watching the new x-men movie which was very good.  After that Casey took me home where her stayed and talked with Raph while I went to bed.

•authors note•
Yes I know the ending of the chapter isn't the greatest I have written but I have an idea for the next chapter and couldn't focus on this one that much. Hope you guys don't get mad at me for this chapter.