Ch. 10

*few days later*
*casey pov*
I was nervous but it had nothing to do with the big game. Hockey was easy, no I was nervous because sorina was coming to the game. It was her first real outing and I didn't want it ruined. 'Listen to yourself Casey! Only known the girl a week and you care for her more than any other.' I thought looking through the crowd. "Casey!" I heard April shouting over the practicing boys and the gathering crowd. I turned and there she was. Sorina had on dark blue jeans and a dark grey long sleeve with a maroon colored vest over it. On her head was a grey hat to hide her ears. I skated over signaling I would be a few minutes to the other players. "Red Night. Glad you guys made it safe." I said. "The boys say good luck. I'm going to find our seats sora." April said. Sorina nodded and turned to me. "It's a bit cold in here." She said softly. "Be right back!" I said skating over to my stuff and grabbing my black hoodie. "Here it should keep you warmer than that. Next time I suggest bringing a blanket." I said handing sorina my hoodie before I heard coach calling us in. "Good luck Casey!" Sorina said going up to where April was sitting. I skated over to the others. "Hey Casey who was that?" A boy named Chadwick (Chad for short) asked. "Friend of mine." I said suttlely. "Well she's one fine lady. Wonder if she's seeing anyone?" Chad said softly so only I could hear while coach yelled out positions. I gritted my teeth in anger but had to ignore him as we did the cheer "Go Vikings!" And we took positions.

*sorina pov*
I huddled into caseys hoodie trying to keep warm. "I still cannot believe he let you borrow his hoodie. He never let me do that." April said. "I was cold and it wouldn't have been polite to say no." I said. "Besides I'm sure don would give you his if you hinted you were cold." I said slyly making April blush. "Yea well. Oh your right on that sora. I just don't want to hurt anyone's feelings if I do choose either Casey or Donnie." April said as the game started. I shrugged and wrapped myself tighter in his hoodie that smelled just like Casey. I would let Casey choose Who he wanted to be with.