Ch. 24

*sorina pov*
I opened the door to caseys dads house and my Panther was going crazy. "Jax you home?" I called Pushing her down. "Yes sorina I'm in the kitchen!" Jax called and I smiled making my way through the house and found him cooking. "Really Jax? How many time do you have to try cooking before you burn down the house?" I asked taking in the small mess that was unknowingly a distraction for me. "About a few thousand more might do it!" He said laughing causing me to sigh dramatically. "So what's the occasion that your making.... What are you making?" I asked looking at the hodgepodge of ingredients. "Well it's supposed to be chicken and rice but I think it's more of a soup now." He said rubbing the back of his neck. Suddenly he smiled and I felt someone grabbing me. I froze before turning swiftly and attacking. "Hey hey easy night! Is that how you greet your boyfriend?" Casey laughed. "Casey!" I exclaimed as my Panther was leaping for joy muttering tried to tell you. "I may be the reason he's trying to cook. But he's never been this bad before?" Casey said looking pointedly at his dad who smirked. "You did this on purpose. You know I can't smell anything past tomatoes!" I accused. "Guilty!" Jax laughed. "Hey sorina can I talk to you?" Casey said nervously. "Always." I said wondering what was up.

He took me to the living room and I could sense that Jax had followed us secretly. Casey seemed even more nervous now making my tail twitch. "Casey?" I asked. "Sorina you are possibly the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't bear the thought of loosing you and being so far away made me realize that. I am completely and utterly in love with you. And well.. Will you marry me?" Casey asked getting on one knee and opening a little box.

"I

"I.. Yes!" I shouted as he slid the ring (pictured above) on my finger. It happened to be a perfect fit. We kissed then. "Welcome to the family sorina." Jax said with a smile. I turned to Casey with a coy grin. "You get to tell my brothers." I said slyly watching Casey just grin back. "Well splinter knew I was going to do that so I'm sure your brothers won't be an issue." He said laughing. "Can I invite my family over? I can't wait to tell them." I asked. "Of course." Jax said. "Wait you met them? Casey asked. "Well of course! He saw my ears and tail one day so I had to tell him about all of us." I said before texting my brothers to all come to the jones' s place.