Ch. 18

*casey pov*
I was having a me day as sorina was going on her first patrol with her brothers. I was lounging around kinda bored actually as there was not much to do when my phone started playing sorina's ringtone. Confused I answered it. Hey what's up I thought you were with your brothers?" I asked "I am but the foot are after me. I don't know if I can outrun them Casey." She said sounding a bit winded as she ran. "Go to the rink I'm on my way please stay safe till then!" I said running around my room grabbing my gear and bolting out the door. "Casey I love you." Sorina said before hanging up the phone. "Night!" I shouted into my phone but tossed it in my pocket as I ran the short distance to the rink when suddenly I heard the sounds of fighting  I veered of course and saw sorina surrounded by foot soldiers. I started to fight my way towards her but there was too many. "Come on Ive alerted shredder already you half keep followers off our tail!" I heard karai shout before seeing sorina go down and get picked up by a foot soldier. I hacked frantically trying to get to her but by the time I got to where they were they were gone. "No no!" I shouted in frustration. I heard four thumps behind me and I turned swinging my hockey stick. "Whoa Casey it's us!" Donnie said as I focused. I had tried to take out Raph who was holding the end of my hockey stick. Leo was looking around. "What happened?" He asked but it just made me more distraught. "He has her. I tried. So hard. I failed." I said my sentences clipped and short. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Who has her?" Raph asked "shredder." I said as they gasped. "We have to get our sister back! And I'm not going to tell Sensei this!" Mikey said with conviction. "And I'm helping." I said making them look at me suddenly. "She's my girlfriend I won't just let shredder have her." I said strongly not backing down. "Alright you can help." Leo said. "Great lets get started!" I said as we started out plan.