Ch 11

After the game which the Vikings won April and I were waiting outside the rink for Casey to head home. "I think I'm going to go check on him. Wait here sora." April said before going back in. I leaned against the wall waiting for them to return. "Hey there girly what are you doing out here alone?" A male voice asked. I jumped and looked towards who was talking. He was tall and had blonde hair. "I'm just waiting for my friends." I replied. "Well let's ditch this joint and go to my place." He said grabbing my arm and tugging me along. I hissed in pain as I struggled in his grip. "Stop let me go!" I shouted. "Hey Chad what do you think your doing!" I heard Casey shouting. "Casey!" I screamed before I felt a sharp sting on my cheek. "Shut up and let me talk." Chad muttered before turning to them. "Casey what do you mean?" He said smoothly. "I mean that she is my friend and another no girl should be treated like that. Ever. So let her go." Casey said. "She's not your girl so why do you care?" Chad asked. Casey had no answer to that just growled. "Oh struck a nerve did I? You want her to be. Well she's mine now." Chad said before leaning into me for a kiss. Suddenly he was flung away. "Never touch her again!" Casey shouted beating him up. "C-Casey. Let's go." I said. He just nodded and wrapped his arm around me "come on red." Casey said walking away with me. I snuggled close shaking a bit. Just wait till my brothers found out.

*casey pov*
I was barely holding myself together. Chad was the biggest creep around and he was after my girl. Wait my girl when did sorina become mine? I asked myself as we walked home. 'When she came to you that night to skate.' My inner self answered and I realized it was right. I looked down at her huddled up into my side. "You alright?" I asked slowing so April could go ahead of us. She nodded but had the hood of my hoodie up. I pushed it down and there was a red handprint on her face. "Sorina why didn't you tell me he hurt you!" I exclaimed before turning to track down Chad and beat him to a pulp. "Casey it doesn't hurt anymore. It will fade soon. I'll just hide from my brothers until It's gone." Sorina said. "They will be waiting for you and hiding in my jacket is not an option. I will face the fire. It wasn't your fault but mine. Let's get you home." I said starting to walk but she didn't follow. "Night?" I asked turning. "Thank you Casey for everything." She said before walking up and standing on top toes kissed my cheek. Then she raced off to the sewer grate and hopped in as I stood shocked.

•authors note•
Thanks for all the support on this book! Now I do need an idea  as I'm not sure how I want Casey to ask sorina to be his girl. Any suggestions? Thanks!