Ch. 23

*six years later*
*casey pov*
After graduating from both high school and from college further north on a hockey scholarship I was finally back in town now part of the New York raiders with a small business degree. Sorina and I were still together and it was hard being so far away. Raph told me her panther form would get so distressed on full moons Donnie finally would have to knock her out. I hated it but I was back to stay now. "Dad I'm home!" I shouted entering my dads house. He raced as fast as his old age would let him. "Casey! Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?" My dad said happily hugging me. "Well I graduated early and got drafted for the raiders. Have you heard from sorina?" I asked "she should be by in a bit. She likes to keep me company. She said she knew how being alone felt." Dad said as we walked into the living room. "Sounds like my girl. I missed her so much dad. Even when I was home for break it wasn't enough. I think she's the one." I said "good. Now you just need a ring on that finger of hers. And I may have just the one." Dad said standing and walking into his room and returning with a little box. "It's the one I gave your mother" he said showing it to me. It was beautiful, simple and was just right for sorina. "It's perfect" I said grabbing my cell and dialing up Raph.

"Hey Casey what's up?" Raph asked
"Can I talk to splinter for a second?" I asked nervous. "Um yea?" He said San I heard some muffled talking before splinters voice was on the phone. "Casey?" Splinter asked confused. "Hey I wanted to ask you if I could as sorina to marry me?" I asked quickly. "Of course child. Don't worry I won't tell." Splinter said before hanging up. Then the door opened and her sweet voice floated into the house. "Jax you home?"