Ch 31 epiloge

*two years later
sorina pov*
Life was good but chaotic. Casey's hockey team was going really well and to our family can the addition of our twin boys Damion and Darin. Ericka was now a sweet little two year old who wanted to know everything! Her hair had darkened to a soft brown and to Casey and i's surprise she had taken after me with panther side but it only came out on a full moon no full time tail or ears. Her eyes remained a dancing deep blue that Casey adored as they looked just like his and his mothers.

My brothers were always visiting as Donnie had perfected his mutation reversal device and they could visit more often. Ericka loved it when they came over and would often be found with one of them. When she had started teething Leo had been the one to give up his mask as that was all she wanted to chew on.

My boys on the other hand were little terrors! They were just starting to move around and were curious little things always finding mischief. I blamed that on Casey only he could have boys that could cause so much trouble. Ericka was as much help as a two year old could be with them and the three of them were thick as thieves. The twins both had thick black hair and playful hazel eyes. They did not change with the moon though and would stay home with Casey or one of their grandparents while Ericka and I would go out. But I wouldn't change anything for the world. I found my place with the man of my dreams three beautiful children even a job that was a huge hit in the summer.