Ch 30

*casey pov*
We were halfway through practice when the manager called me over. "Jones! Phone!" The manager said handing me the phone once I got over. "This is Casey." I said. "Casey get home now unless you wanna miss the birth of your child!" I heard Raph say. "I'm on my way!" I said hanging up the phone. "Coach I gotta go! I'm going to be a father!" I shouted heading to the locker room hearing my team shouting behind me. I raced home as fast as I could but when I opened my door I was stopped by Mikey Leo and Raph. "Did I miss it?" I asked panting. Then I heard something new Shriller than sorina's yell. "I'd say you made it just in time." Leo said with a smile. Splinter walked out of the room grinning. "She will be fine and your daughter is very healthy as well." Splinter said motioning me in. I walked in trance like and found sorina on our bed holding a little bundle. "I'll leave you to be for a bit. But the others should be here soon and so should Jax." Donnie said leaving. "Come meet your daughter." I heard sorina say softly I crawled up by her and looked at my daughter. She had small tuffs of blonde hair and her eyes were closed at the moment. "She's beautiful." I whispered as she handed me the baby. "What should we call her?" Sorina asked. "I like Ericka." I said and to my surprise her little eyes opened to the brightest ocean blue eyes as she cooed. "She likes it. Ericka Tamara. Tamara reminds me of my grandma tang Shen." Sorina exclaimed. Then the door opened and everyone was in the room. "Everyone meet little Ericka Tamara Jones" I said handing her off to my dad. "A beautiful name for a beautiful child." Splinter said happily. Sorina drifted off not too long after and I was handed little Ericka. I rocked her by the window as she drifted off and my life was pretty complete.