Ch. 13

*few weeks later*
*sorina pov*
I was excited earlier that day Casey had texted asking me on a date that night. Our first official date! I was digging through all my clothes before sending a quick text to Casey.
-hey so formal or casual night?
I waited patiently as I knew he was at school at the moment and might not get back right away. My phone dinged and I grabbed it up.
Hockey prince- in the middle is preferable but whatever is comfortable for you.

Well that was helpful. I thought before looking at my two outfits. One was a pale pink dress and the other was a deep green shirt with dark wash skinny jeans. "I think I'll save you" I muttered putting up the pink dress. I wasn't a make up person nor a great hair person but I did put my hair into a French braid carefully minding my ears. I decided to read for a few hours my current book called "A Discovery of Witches" it was really good and drew me right into the world of vampires witches Daemons and ghosts.

I glanced at the clock and it was about 6:40pm! I scrambled to get changed putting on my shoes just as I heard Casey talking to my brothers. I walked out grabbing caseys hoodie as I went. "Hi." I said making them turn and look at me. My tail swished in nervousness as Casey just looked at me.

*casey pov*
When sorina walked out I was awe struck. The deep green shirt looked amazing on her as did the jeans. Her hair was done is a simple braid but was elegant anyways. "Wow Night you look amazing!" I said making her blush slightly. "Where we going?" She asked walking on over and giving me a hug. "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise." I said laughing leading her out. "Bye! I'll be back later!" Sorina said waving as we walking out of the lair. I lead her to the roof of a local Italian place. The owner was a friend of my dads and set up a little candle lit dinner for us. "Casey it's beautiful!" She said her eyes lit up in happiness. I may not be the most romantic person but I had my moments thank you very much. We sat and I opened the warmer holding the food. It was lasagna with their famous garlic bread. And a salad. "This looks delicious!" She said sitting and letting me dish out some of the food. We started eating making small talk. After we went out for ice cream and by that time it was around midnight. "Come on let's get you home. Raph set one am as the time to have you home by and I don't want to get on his bad side." I said leading the way back. I also noticed sorina seemed tired. "Come on hop up I'll give you a ride." I said pausing. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck. I carried her carefully so not to jostle her as I felt her breathing even out. I got her home half an hour early but all her brothers were sitting waiting for us. When I got close I quick turned and showed them she was fine before walking normal and into her room. I laid her on her bed and switched hoodies with her so she had something of mine. I could feel her brothers watching me so I quickly left the room. "I take it she had fun?" Mikey asked. "I would say so." I said. "Good. See you tomorrow then Casey." Raph said as I left. When I got home my dad was in but didn't say much but gave me a knowing look to my huge grin on my face. I fell asleep with that grin plastered to my face and sorina's light scent on my shirt.