Chapter 1

Nobody's pov

"LEE CHANHEE!!!Wake up!!"a girl's voice echoed in a house or specificly in a room of a flower boy ? haha..

"Hmmm"Chunji just groaned and slid his head below his pillow.The girl was really pissed off already .She pull the pillow from his grip and started hitting the sleeping boy.

"Wake up.Wake up.We gonna late to school"she said and Chunji tried to avoid her hit.

"5 more minute Youngie.Let me sleep first"he said and suddenly pull the pillow causing Sooyoung fall into his embrace which then he hug her still closing his eyes.Sooyoung's heartbeat's pace increased.They have always done that before but its feel different after she realize her feeling toward him.Her face turned crimson.She immediately pull herself up before grabbing the pillow again.

"I SAID WAKE UP!!"she shouted again hitting the boy even harder than before.The boy shouted in pain.

"Fine,I'm up.Stop hitting Choi Sooyoung"said Chunji finally getting up.Sooyoung breathing harder and faster because tired waking him up.

"Youngie,your face was red.Are U sick?"he said worriedly and stand walking closer to her.Sooyoung glared at him.

"Its because of U pabo.Dont U know how tired I am waking U up?Such a sleepyhead"she said sarcasm and Chunji just grinned.He pinched her chubby cheek.

"Aigoo.I'm sorry Youngie.U know that I stayed up late last night to finish the assignment"he said and laugh.Sooyoung just rolled her eyes.

"Serve your right.Who told U always doing work last minute"she said and fold her arm on her chest.Again and again Chunji just grinned.

"Said the smart girl"he said and Sooyoung glared even more at him.He throw the pillow that unconsciously still on her hand to him.

"Just wash up U idiot.We gonna late to school.Make it fast"she said and walked out of Chunji's room.Chunji just laugh and went to the bathroom.Sooyoung walked down to the kitchen joining Chunji's mom in the dining table.

"Only U can wake him up Soo"his mother said to her and Sooyoung just smile.Chunji's mom offered her breakfast but she politely reject it.

"I already ate at home omma"she said.Chunji's mom told her to call her omma because they have been close for a long time.Chunji also called Sooyoung's mom,omma.Sooyoung and Chunji have been bestfriend since childhood when Chunji's family transferred there when they are 8 years old.Since then they have been bestfriend which all bestfriend would jealous seeing their friendship.But Sooyoung felt differently being around the other.She loved her bestfriend from long ago but only realized it when they are 15 years old.

"What took that guy a long time to get ready"Chunji's mom said and Sooyoung just laugh sipping her hot chocolate.

"I'm here"suddenly Chunji appeared from nowhere patting Sooyoung's shoulder hard causing Sooyoung chocked as she was drinking that time.She immediately hit her chest to reduced her cough.Chunji's mom gave her water.

"Aigoo,Chanhee-ah.Why did U do that.Poor Sooyoungie"she said and pat her back helping her to stop coughing.Sooyoung glared to him.Chunji just grin scratching his neck.

"Why is it so loud in the morning?Oh,Sooyoung.What happen to U?"Chunji's father appeared in the dining table and look at them all.

"Its Channie's fault"Sooyoung said as she has recover from the cough.Chunji just grinned acting innocent.His father just shake his head and starting to eat his breakfast.

"Come on Youngie.We gonna late "Chunji said and grab her hand.

"Why not U eat your breakfast first"Sooyoung said and he just shake his head.