Chapter 7

After school,Chunji quickly pull Tiffany with him.Sooyoung just look at them getting out of the class before packing her stuff and went out of school to go home with Minho.

Back to Chunji and Tiffany.Chunji pull her to the backyard of the school.

"Yah Channie.Why are U pulling me?My wrist hurt"Tiffany hissed and Chunji let her hand go.He stare at her seriously making Tiffany scared.

"Wae..Waeyo?Why are U looking at me like that?"she said and Chunji sigh.He look off from Tiffany.

"What happen actually that day?"he ask.

"What day?"Tiffany acting dumb.She know exactly what he mean.

"Damn U Choi Sooyoung"she cursed under her breath.

"The day U and Sooyoung in the empty classroom.I saw the scars Fany .U know I hate it when someone hurt my bestfriend"he said staring at her.Tiffany started to cry.

"I'm sorry Channie.I just want her to stay away from U but she doesnt do so"she said crying.Chunji sigh.

"U know we are bestfriend.How can U told her to stay away from me?"he said.

"I just..I'm jealous Channie!When we are all together,it seems like she's the one your girlfriend and not me.I feel so small comparing to her .I just know U for a week and U guys have known each other for years.It hurts my heart Channie"she said crying.Chunji sigh and hug her.

"Sorry Fany.I didnt know U felt that way.I only love U.Me and Sooyoung are just bestfriend and will never change okay.I just love her as my bestfriend"he said patting her back.But he feel like his heart tightened when he said those words.He sigh slowly.

"I'm sorry"Fany said again still sobbing.Chunji broke the hug and wipe her tears.

"Its okay.U just have to apologize to her tomorrow.She's not the tipe that keep it in heart but just in case .Her dongsaeng are kind of very overprotective over her and really hate it if someone hurt his noona"he said and smile lightly to her.Fany nod weakly but she still smile to him.

"Gosh!I hate apologizing.But I have to do it so I can get Channie's trust again"she thought still smiling.

"Kajja.Let me walk U home"Chunji said and they walk hand in hand to Tiffany's house.Her house is just a few minute walking from the school.

The next day,Sooyoung and L.joe went again to basketball club's changing room.Chunji turn to Tiffany and nod.They followed them slowly.They stop a while in front of the door.Tiffany sigh.

"Relax chagi.She didnt eat human U know"Chunji said joking and Tiffany smile a bit.Then they entered the room .This time,Yoo bin,Sohee and L.joe joined Sooyoung,Sunny,Yoona and Minho.They turned to them when they entered the room.Sunny was applying the cream to Sooyoung's leg but she stand when she saw Tiffany walk in the room.

"What do U want?Havent U have enough?"Sunny said to her.Sooyoung just have her head low.Chunji rolled his eyes and elbowed Tiffany's arm.

"She's here to apologize okay.Get off the way.U are blocking the way,shortie"he said and Sunny just glared at him.Tiffany cleared her throat.

"Soo,I'm sorry.I didnt mean it.I was full with jealousy of your closeness with Channie .I dont know why I do that.I'm so sorry"she said and bow her head few time.Sunny rolled her eyes.The other just watch them.

"Sorry?Is that the only thing U can do?U think sorry can fix everything?"suddenly Minho spoke.Now all eyes are on him.Tiffany keep her head low.

"Do U know how noona feels?U,Lee Chanhee.U-"his word was cut off by Sooyoung.