Chapter 3

Sooyoung was walking alone to school today.She walk slowly as she was thinking about something else.

"What matter that he need to settle until I have to walk alone ?"she talk to herself.She remembered Chunji's message to her early in the morning.

"Youngie,I have important work to do.I guess U have to walk alone today or U can walk with Minho.I'm sorry Youngie.Meet ya at school.Bye"thats what Chunji send to her early in the morning.Sooyoung just sigh.Her pace was slower than usual as she went out of her house quite early than usual.She keep sighing all the way .

Sooyoung almost arrived at school when she saw something that broke her heart.There he is,the one she love the most walking with Tiffany hand in hand.

"So,that your 'important work' huh "she said smile bitterly.She stopped walking watching them went in the school first.Maybe Chunji didnt expect her to come early to school as at this time,they usually still in their house.She sit at a bench near the school and spacing out.She have a lot of time to spend before class start.She didnt move from her seat until a voice bringing her back to earth.She turned to the voice finding Minho sitting beside her.

"Noona,why are U still here?Didnt U walk early this morning?I expect U to be in your class already"he said and Sooyoung just smile at him.

"I just didnt feel like want to go to class yet.It'll be boring.Furthermore,I never went here"she said and look at her surrounding trying to hide her sadness but Minho can tell anything from her face.

"Are U okay noona?I saw U walking to school alone today.Did U and Chunji hyung in a fight?"he said and look her at her eyes.Sooyoung cant look at his eyes so she turned her head to the other side.

"Aniyo.What are U talking about?Class gonna start soon.We gotta go"she said changing the subject and walk ahead of Minho.Minho just look at her suspiciously but he just silent and followed her walk into the school and sent her to her class.She bid him goodbye before coming inside her class.Chunji quickly wave at her as soon as he saw her.Sooyoung just sigh before smile to him and walk toward him.

"Youngie~~I'm sorry I have to leave early today.But I saw U walk with Minho right.I'm worried with U walking alone"Chunji said still smiling.Sooyoung just rolled her eyes sitting on her seat.It feels warm like someone have been sitting on it before.

"I doubt U are worried about me when U are with her"she thought and took her books out.She just hummed at him.

"Youngie,I have something to told U.Tiffany accept my confession last night and we are officially dating now,"he said happily.Sooyoung's heart dropped.She glance at Tiffany and saw her talking with L.Joe.She turned to Chunji and smile brightly opposite to what her heart feel.

"That good to hear.Finally your heart opened to date a girl.I thought U never interested in girl.U have found yourself a girlfriend so I should find myself a boyfriend then"she said trying to give her best acting.

"U are really my bestest bestfriend Youngie.U should find one too"he said and hug her.His action even make her heart even hurt.She's trying hard not to cry and luckily their teacher come in and Chunji immediately release her.

During class,Sooyoung cant concentrate to the lesson.She always spacing out and luckily she didnt get caught by her teachers.She sigh in relief when the bell rings for recess time.She tidy her book slowly .

"Youngie,palli.Lets go to the cafe"Chunji said shocking her.She turned to him just to find him standing near Tiffany.She didnt even realize when he went there.

"U guys go first.I'll be there soon.I have to go to the toilet first"she said faking her smile.L.Joe just stare at her before Tiffany ask him too.