Chapter 8

"Lee Chan Hee !!We are at school!Behave yourself!"Nichkhun yell at Chunji and Tiffany who were kissing at the corner.The couple immediately pull off from each other.Chunji groaned when he knew who yelled at them.

  "Yah,Nichkhun!!Who cares we are at school or not.We didnt bother anyone and nobody know this place.Cant U just fly away from here?"he said and glared at him.Tiffany just lowered her head in embarassment.Nichkhun rolled his eyes.

  "I dont care U guys kissing or more than that but please not in front of this certain someone.U guys didnt bother anyone but U hurt 'her' heart"Nichkhun said glaring back at Chunji.

  "Who is that someone?I dont care she's hurt or not.I have a lot of fans here and I dont care if I broke their heart so they wont bother me anymore.Now,disappear!"Chunji said with his arm folded on his chest.

   "U dont have to know but I'll guarantee U'll regret it soon.Enjoy your day with your girl"Nichkhun said and walk away to the rooftop.He carefully open the door and found Sooyoung was crying with her head on her knee.He walk toward her and sit beside her.He hesitantly caresses her head.

  "Soo,stop crying"he said patting her head.Sooyoung lift her head and wipe her tears.She turned to him.

  "What are U doing here Nichkhun?"she said trying to cover her sadness.Nichkhun sigh.He hug her carefully.Sooyoung stiffened at his touch.

  "U dont have to hide anything from me Soo.If U still want to cry,just do it.But this time,let me comfort U.I'm always here for U"he said and Sooyoung started to cry again.She hug Nichkhun back and cry on his chest.Nichkhun just pat her back.

  "I know U love him"he said slowly whispering.

  "Everyone know I love him but why he didnt even see me ?Am I too invisible to him?"said Sooyoung still crying.Her voice crack and her sobs getting even harder.

  "U are not invisible,Soo.A lot of people love U too.Its just him who was blinded enough by your friendship.Why dont U just confess to him?"Nichkhun said and Sooyoung lift her head and wipe her tears.He smile bitterly.

  "Cant U see he was madly in love with Tiffany?I'm sure U saw it also earlier"she said looking at the sky.Nichkhun sighed.

  "U'll never know if U dont try"he tried to convince her.She turned to him.

  "I dont even want to try.I dont want to get hurt even more.I dont want him to hate me and I dont want to hate him either"she said and smile bitterly.

  "Why do U want me to confess to him so bad?Didnt U say U love me?"she continued and stare at him.Nichkhun just smile a bit.

  "Yes.I love U so much that I really want U to be happy.I know U love him.I dont want to be an obstacle to U "he said and look at the sky.Sooyoung smile at his word.

  "U are so kind Nichkhun.If only I didnt love Channie,maybe I'll fall for U.Thank U Nichkhun.I hope U will find a better person"she said and hug him making him blushes.

  "Soo,I still didnt get over U yet U know.I may fall harder for U"he said and Soo hit him playfully.They laugh.

  "Thank U for coming here to comfort me Nichkhun.I appreciate it.I might be still crying if U didnt come"Sooyoung said and smile sincerely to him.

  "Anytime princess.But,we still can be friend right ?If U need someone,I'm always here for U"Nichkhun said and Sooyoung smile to him.Again and again.

  "Yeah sure"she said and at the same time,the bell rings indicating rest time over.Sooyoung stand and started to walk but Nichkhun stop her by grabbing her wrist.Sooyoung look at him blankly.