Chapter 9

"Soo!!"someone yelled Sooyoung's name when she arrived at school with Minho .She turned and saw Sunny running to them.

"What it is early in the morning Sun?"she ask her and continue walking to her class.Minho bid they goodbye and went to his class.

"Look at this"Sunny handed to her a poster.She took it and read it.

"So,what?"she look at Sunny.Sunny groaned.

"Dont U interested ?U can sing,dance,rap and play instrument.Why dont U join with L.joe?He is also multitalented.Both of U can be the main partner and U can have different group for each category"Sunny explained to her.

Flashback

Sooyoung and Chunji was dancing at Sooyoung's dance practice room.She really love to dance so her parents prepared a room for her to dance.

They dance nonstop and only stop after they exhausted.They fall on the floor and stare at the ceiling.Silent was around them as only their breathing can be heard.

"Youngie,if there are competition like singing or dance,we have to join.Both of us in a team"suddenly Chunji spoke startling Sooyoung.She burst into laughter.Chunji pouted.

"Us?I'm not good enough in singing.I only good in dancing"she said and sit.Chunji followed her.

"U can sing.I love your voice because U have your own unique voice in singing"he said tried to persuade her.

"Fine"she said and rolled her eyes.

"I'll do it"finally she said sighing.Chunji cheered and hug her.

"Yeah!Thats my bestfriend"he said and pat her head.Sooyoung just smile bitterly.

"We'll do it together.Promise?"Chunji took out his pinky finger.Sooyoung took her's and interwined it with Chunji's.

"Promise"she said smiling.

End of flashback

"Soo!Soo!Aish This girl day dreaming again.Choi Sooyoung!"Sunny wave in front of her face and shake her shoulder.Sooyoung shocked and look at her.

"Ah mianhae.What did U say?"she grinned at Sunny and Sunny just groaned.

"I say,U participate in this competition with L.joe"she said again.

"L.joe?"Sooyoung raised her eyebrows.

"Yes.Who else?Chunji?I saw him with Tiffany just now talking about this too"Sunny said and Sooyoung expression drop.Sunny realize it and quickly hit her mouth.

"Ah mianhae.I didnt mean to.But just join can U?It will be such a waste if U didnt grab this opportunity.Show Tiffany that U are better than her"Sunny keep on persuading her.Sooyoung smile and shook her head.

"Fine.I'll talk about this with L.joe first"she said and Sunny jump in joy.Sooyoung laugh at her behaviour.

"Why are U so happy about this?"she said and Sunny just grinned.

"Hehehe.Can I be one of the singing's group?I really love to sing"she said and Sooyoung laugh.

"Of course U can"she said and Sunny cheered.

"Yes!Then,I'll be going then"she said and bid Sooyoung goodbye before leaving for her class.Sooyoung just shake her head looking at her walking excitedly.Then she walk to her class too.

When she arrived at her class,Chunji was talking with Tiffany and a few girl with them that she recognize as Taeyeon,Jessica and Krystal.In his hand was the same poster as in her hand.