Chapter 6

"Noona,why are U wearing legging ?"Minho asked Sooyoung the next morning when they are getting ready to school.Sooyoung glared to him.

"I dont want them to see my scars.Hiks,hiks..My beautiful leg were damaged"she said acting crying and pat her leg.Minho laugh at her.

"Yah noona.The scars wont be seen forever okay.Didnt Sunny noona said she will bring something to make the scars gone quickly"he said and rolled his eyes over his noona's behaviour while Sooyoung just grin.

"Will the teachers wouldnt care about U wearing legging inside your skirt?"he ask again.

"Aniyo.Byung Hyun already told the teacher that I will wear legging for a few days until the scars gone"she said and gesture a peace sign to him.

"Why dont U like L.joe hyung rather than Chunji hyung?"Minho's question stopping Sooyoung from tying her shoelace but then she laugh bitterly.

"I wont and I cant.Furthermore,he like Tiffany"she said and continue her work.

"So,both of U have the sydrome of fall in love with your bestfriend?Hmmm,so phathetic"he said shaking his head.Sooyoung glared at him.Minho who can feel the dark aura around her stand up and went out of the house.

"What do U say?"Sooyoung said standing up and started to go to Minho.Minho started to run and Sooyoung chase him .She didnt even realize Chunji was outside his house watching them.

"Nothing noona.Sorry"Minho said running pass Chunji and soon Sooyoung followed.

"Dont U dare to run Choi Minho"she shouted trying to chase him.Chunji followed them slowly from behind.

"Then if not L.joe hyung,why dont U accept Nichkhun hyung?"Minho shouted to Sooyoung.He purposely said that because he know Chunji was behind them.And as he predicted,Chunji's eyes widened hearing his word.He stared at Sooyoung's back who are running slow.

"Yah Choi Minho!!Do U want to die?"Sooyoung said and still trying to chase him but her leg was still weak.Finally she stopped running.Minho who feel like she already stopped,stop running too and turn to her .He just glance at Chunji behind her.

"You Choi Minho!!How can U make me run when I just recovered huh!??"she said glaring at him.She completely didnt know that Chunji is behind them.His eyes widened.

"She sick?How can I not know about that?"he thought.He look at Minho and saw him smirking.

"Sorry noona.Its U who chase me at the first place"Minho said and lay his hand on her shoulder when she arrive near him.

"I dont care.U have to piggyback me.My legs hurt"she said and jump on his back and hug his neck.Minho didnt care about that because he always give her a piggyback .He hold Sooyoung's leg and continue to walk.He know Chunji purposely walk slowly behind them.

"What do U eat until U gain so much weight recently noona?U just look skinny but U're heavy"he said joking.Sooyoung hit his head .

"Stop complaining and just walk okay my lovely dongsaeng"she said and put her chin on his shoulder.Minho pouted.

"I'm not lovely.I'm charming"he said and earned a hit again on his head.So,to avoid getting more hit,he keep quiet until they reached school.Minho let her down.

"Minho-ah,can U accompany me to meet Sunny first.She told me to meet her at the cafe this morning"Sooyoung said and Minho just nod and they walk to the cafe.

While Chunji just look at them all the way before they reached school.

"U also always ask me piggyback before Youngie"he said weakly.He miss her but it seems like she was avoiding him.He quickly shake his head.