Chapter 11

"Soo!!"someone shout her name as she step out from her house in the morning.She turn to the side to find Kyuhyun running toward her.

  "What bring U early in the morning oppa?"she ask as she start walking when he already near her.Kyuhyun didnt say anything as he still trying to catch his breath.He quickly catch up with her after he gain his breath back.

  "I didnt give U the song that we will perform yesterday.I forgot to see U so I just gave it to Ms.Lee directly.I already told the other and they were okay with that song"he explained.Sooyoung nod.

  "So,what song is it?"she ask him.

  "I choose a English song ballad and a not-so-upbeat song"he said.

  "I'm okay with that.Whats the title?"she nod.

  "What if I said and Lee Soo Young's song 'Grace' "Kyuhyun reply and glance a bit at her.Sooyoung raise her eyebrows.

  "What if I said?I never heard that.Who's the singer?"she said.

  "Anita Cochran and Steve Wariner.I'll give U the song.Tell L.joe too.He dont know the song too yet.Both of U can listen to it and practice"he said smirking a bit.

They talked about other things regarded to the contest and arrived at school not long after.

  "See U later Soo.Remember to listen to it.I bet both of U will love it"he said smirking evilly.Sooyoung just rolled her eyes and told him to leave by gesture.Kyuhyun laugh as he walk away to go to his class.

Then,Sooyoung went to her class and she was served with a heartbreaking scene.Chunji was sleeping on his table with his hand was holding Tiffany's hand and Tiffany was caressing his face.Her tears was already at the brim of her eyes.

  Suddenly someone's hand close her eyes and turn her around.That someone hug her and her tears went down her cheek .Luckily there's nobody in the class and the corridor is empty as it was still early.

While Tiffany smirk looking at her who are crying at the scene.She let Chunji's hand go which actually only her holding it when she realize Sooyoung is coming.She went out of the class after that.

  "Soo,stop crying"Nichkhun said as he was patting her back to make her stop crying.Sooyoung stop crying and released herself from the hug.

  "Thank U"she said as she tried to smile.She wipe her tears with the back of her hand.

  "I feel really terible now"Nichkhun said as he look at her feeling guilty.Sooyoung just shook her head.

  "Dont blame yourself.I'm okay.Just I was carried by emotion just now"she said grinning.Nichkhun just shook his head.

  "Oh.Why did U directly hug me when I turn U around before?I didnt plan on hugging U actually.What if it was somebody else?"he said smirking.Sooyoung hit his hand slowly.

  "I know your perfume.And I didnt want to hug U either.I just dont want anyone saw me cry"she said and stuck her tounge out.Nichkhun just laugh.

  "Yeah yeah whatever"he said and Sooyoung glare at him.

  "I'll go in now.U can go"she said when she saw a few of her classmates went in the class.

  "Fine,I'll go"he said and went to his own class.Sooyoung then went in her class.She stare at Chunji's sleeping face.She can see the peaceful expression on his face.She sigh.

  "Of course he can sleep peacefully.He have Tiffany"she said to herself as she turn to her book as their classmates come one by one.Sooyoung startled when L.joe pulled his chair to sit.