Chapter 13

"Byunghyun!"Sooyoung's voice shouting on the phone successfully woke him up.He look at the clock and it was early from the usual time he woke up.

"Yah!Cant u just talk slowly?U totally ruined my morning"he said annoyed at Sooyoung who call him early in the morning.Sooyoung just laugh on the other side.

"Wake up sleepyhead.We have to discuss about something"she said and L.joe lay lazily on his bed again.

"What is it again?"he said closing his eyes.

"Yah!Dont U dare to sleep again.We have done the singing competition.Now,we have dance competition"she said.

"Cant we just talk about it at school?"L.joe said lazily.

"If we late,the other will be a step ahead than us and grab all the good dancer"Sooyoung said making L.joe groan.

"Fine.I'm up"he said and stand from his bed.

"Good.Then,we'll meet at the rooftop before class then"Sooyoung said and hang up.L.joe sigh and throw his phone to his bed.

"Eh,I have to charge that"he said and climb his bed to get his phone and went to charge it and went for shower.When he arrived at school's rooftop,Sooyoung is already there scriblling something on a paper.He tiptoed in attempt to scare her as her back is facing the door.He lift his hand to put it on Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Dont U dare Lee Byunghyun"suddenly Sooyoung spoke surprising him instead.He walk and sit in front of her eyeing her suspiciously.

"How do U know I'm here?"he said and Sooyoung just laugh.

"I know your perfume Hunnie and do U think your footstep is not loud?"she answered and laugh even loudly.L.joe just pout.

"So,who will we have ?"he quickly change the topic and Sooyoung quickly stop her laugh and become serious again.

"I dont know anybody who can dance.I only know Eunhyuk oppa and Yunho oppa.I think Yoona also can dance"she said and L.Joe just nod.

"Do U already ask them?"he said and Sooyoung just nod.

"I already ask them to join us and they already agreed.Yoona also agreed and she said she know some people in the Dance Club"she answered and suddenly her phone rings.She pick it up.

"Ne,yebeoseyo?"she said and someone answered her at the other line.She look at her watch.L.Joe just watch her talking with that someone.

"We will be there shortly.See U there then"she said and hang up.L.Joe look at her asking like who is it.

"Yoona"she said shortly while packing her paper and stationery.

"Why?"L.Joe ask seeing her packing.

"Oh.She said she already at school and saw the dance practice room is open and there's someone in it.She ask if we can go there now.Furthermore,we still have 30 minutes before class"she said and L.Joe just follow her from the back.They arrived at the dance room and saw Yoona is already waiting for them there.She wave at them and Sooyoung quickly run to her while L.Joe rolled his eyes.

"Girls"he said and quickly walk toward them when they yell to him to come quickly.

"Will they want to join us?"Sooyoung said to Yoona before opening the door.

"I have a friend here.I know she would want to join us.Be confident okay"Yoona said and open the door.There are about 10 people there dancing.They walk in and watch them dancing.

"Woah.There are really good"L.Joe said and Sooyoung nod agreeing.They waited until they finished.When they finished,Yoona call one of them.

"Yuri-ah"she said and the said one turn to them and smile when she saw her bestfriend is there.The other went to rest and some of them continue on dancing.Yuri run to Yoona.