Chapter 5

After almost two hours fainting,finally Sooyoung awake.She look to her surrounding and saw Sunny was sleeping beside her sitting on a chair while her head on the bed.L.Joe was sleeping on the sofa.She flinched feeling her body hurt.Suddenly the door open revealing Yoona with plastic on her hand.She look at Sooyoung while blinking her eyes.Sooyoung smile at her.

"Kyaaaa!!Sooyoung was awake"suddenly she shout awakening Sunny and L.Joe who are sleeping.They immediately went to her and Sunny quickly press the button near Sooyoung's head and a doctor and a nurse went in and check on Sooyoung.(too much 'and' hahaha)

"U dont have any side effect but U have to stay in the hospital for a few days"the doctor say and she just nod.She didnt think she can go to school with her whole body hurting.Then,the doctor and the nurse went out of the room.

"Are U feeling okay Soo?"Sunny ask her.Sooyoung smile at her.

"I'm okay but it was really hurt.I never know Tiffany was that strong"she said and act like she was massaging her shoulder.The other laugh at her.

"I'm sorry Soo.I never thought she will hit U like that"L.Joe said feeling guilty and have his head low.Sooyoung smile at him.

"Its not your fault L.Joe.It was because I didnt stay away from Chunji.If I do,she wouldnt do that to me"she said and Yoona shrugged.

"How did she expect U to stay away from him.He's your bestfriend after all.Nappeun yeoja"Yoona said and Sooyoung laugh.

"Dont said that Yoon.Her bestfriend is behind U"said Sunny and L.Joe make a face like he was angry.That make them laugh.

"She was always like that.She will do anything to get what she want.Theres also case like this when we are still in State.Thats why she was transferred here.The student she beat want to make a police report but Tiffany's dad beg her not to do.The student's family agreed but they didnt want to see her at the school again.Then her father transferred her here"L.Joe explained to them.They just nod.

"But why do U become bestfriend with her?"Sunny ask.

"At the State,I didnt get to make friends.They said that I was like some kind of gangster.Thats why they didnt dare to friend with me and only Tiffany want to friends with me.Then,her father ask me to go with her transferring here"he said and they nod again.

"Then what about your family?"this time Sooyoung ask.

"When I told my parents about Tiffany's dad plan,they agreed at it.Furthermore,we havent back to Korea for a long time.Tiffany's family also transfered here except her sister"he explained .

"Soo,didnt U want to make a police report about this?"Yoona ask Sooyoung.Sooyoung shake her head.

"Why not?She almost kill U"said Sunny.Sooyoung smile.

"She make Chunji happy.I dont want her to transfer again and make Chunji sad.Even I do that,he'll never want to friend with me again right"she said and smile bitterly.Sunny and Yoona look at her symphaty.

"I dont know U are this kind"L.Joe joked and earned a glare from Sooyoung.Sunny and Yoona laugh at them.

"She is known in school for her kindness and friendly U know"Yoona said and they just laugh.

"Enough for that.I bought food for lunch"Yoona said again and get the plastic bag she brought earlier.Then they ate and chat happily.Suddenly Sooyoung remember something.

"Did anybody know about this?"she ask them.They shake their head.

"Nope.Only Sohee and Yoobin know U were sent to hospital but no worry.I told them not to tell anyone"Sunny said and Sooyoung sigh in relief.