Chapter 14

"Hunnie,hurry.They might be waiting for us already"Sooyoung said while her hand busy tidying her books before taking it in her bag.L.joe humm before his hand start to get busy too.Chunji just watch them leave while Tiffany keep on texting.

  Sooyoung and L.joe arrived at the cafe and saw everyone has arrived.They quickly went toward them.

  "Sorry we are late.Mrs.Song let us go late than usual"Sooyoung said catching her breath.They just smile.

  "Its okay.We also have just arrived actually"Yuri said with a smile .The other nod.

  "So,I'll just go to the point.The competition will be held in 2 weeks.So,we need to discuss on what kind of dance we will do and who will be in charge on the choreography"Sooyoung said and the other nod but then Hyoyeon lift up her hand.

  "Why dont U and L.joe discuss on the choreography?"she said.Sooyoung and L.joe quickly shook their head.

  "No no.We are really bad at making choreography"L.joe said and Sooyoung nod almost immediately.

  "Why dont we have our best group here to discuss on choreo?"Wooyoung said pointing at Hyoyeon,Yuri,Changjo and Ricky.They all turn to them while the said one look at each other.

  "Thats right.Can U guys do it?"Sooyoung once again shows her puppy eyes.Changjo and Ricky blush but nod anyway.Yuri and Hyoyeon laugh at them because they know both of them have a crush on Sooyoung.Sooyoung clap her hand and write down a note.

  "Then,its settled.How about genre?What kind of dance should we do?"she said again.The other look at each other.

  "I think we should do a powerful dance because I think that was our speciality.Most of us doenst suit in slow dance.Maybe we should do hip-hop?Something like popping maybe"Yoona said and the other nod agreeing.

  "Thats right.I think that the best"Yuri said .Sooyoung nod and look at Eunhyuk.

  "Oppa,why are U so quiet?Its rare to see U silent"Sooyoung said and they all turn to Eunhyuk who just silent from the beginning.He grinned.

  "Nothing.It was amusing to see U guys so eager in discussing this thing.I'm proud as your sunbae"he said laughing.The other also laugh with him.

  "But Soo,dont we need 10 people in a team?We are lack 1 girl"Yoona said and Sooyoung count their number.

  "Omo.U're right Yoon.What should we do?I dont know anybody else and other may already grab the other good dancer"she said panicking and made the other also start panicking.Suddenly,Ricky shout making them turn to him.

  "Yah!Changjo-ah,do U remember the new transferee in our class?"he said talking to Changjo.Their attention focused on the two.Changjo looks blank a while.

  "Kim Chungha?Whats with her?"Changjo ask before Ricky smack him on the head.The other chuckled at their behaviour.

  "Eyy hyung"Changjo said rubbing his head.

  "Neo paboya!Dont U heard that she said she love to dance and often won at her previous school?"Ricky said and it struck Changjo.

  "Ah,U right hyung"he said and turn to the other.

  "Hyung?"L.joe said making Ricky blush in embarrasment.

  "Ne,Ricky is older a few month than me"Changjo said and the other just nod.

  "What did U say just now?Kim Chungha?Who's that?"Sooyoung said.Changjo cleared his throat before talking.

  "Kim Chungha is a transferee in our class.She just transfer here today.She said that she was good in dance and even often win in competition held in her previous school.She also said that she often asked to do performance"Changjo said and they nod.