Chapter 4

Minho turned to his side and found Sooyoung was having her head low while crying.Minho stop walking and grab her on the shoulder.

"Noona,why are U crying?"he ask her.Sooyoung cried even harder.Minho quickly hug her.

"Minho-ah,why did he never see me?Did I lacking too much that he never saw me?He only see me as his bestfriend.He never interested in any girl before especially new student,but he changed when he saw Tiffany.And they already dating only after a day they meet.I'm nothing for him after all this years.I'm only his freaking bestfriend"she said and hug Minho tighter and cry on his chest.Minho pat her back to calm her.

"He's blind then.He never realize there's someone who always there for him.He never knew there's someone who love him all her might.Just forget him noona.He's not a perfect person for U"he said making Sooyoung cried harder .Minho pat her back and not saying anything again.They stayed in the position for a while until Sooyoung stopped crying.They broke the hug and she wipe her tears.

"Better now?"he said asking her.Sooyoung just nod and smile a bit at him.

"Lets go.Omma will be worried we late home"he said again and they continued walking.When they reached Chunji's house,his mom was watering the flowers in their yard.Sooyoung just smile faintly at her and walk pass the house.Chunji's mom look at her back and turned to Minho.

"Whats wrong with your noona?I never saw her like that?And wheres Chanhee?"she ask him and Minho just sigh.

"Noona just tired omma.Chunji hyung are having a date.Dont U know he's dating someone?"he said and Chunji's mom shocked.

"He never told me he date someone"she said turning off the hose.

"They only started dating yesterday and that was the first day they met.I've got to go omma"Minho said and walk to their house.Chunji's mom just wave at him before continue watering the flowers but Minho's word keep bothering her so she stop watering and went in the house.

Minho straight to Sooyoung's room just to find her laying on her bed with her back facing the door.Minho was about to close the door when he heard her sobbing.He sigh and walk toward her bed and sat .

"Noona,stop crying.U'll hurt your eyes"he said and turned her body facing him.Sooyoung sat and hug him again.

"I love him so much Minho-ah."she said and Minho calm her.

"Shhh.I know noona.Now U better sleep and rest"he said and laid her back to her bed.He wipe her tears and hummed a song to send her to sleep.Soon,Sooyoung already slept.He watch her sleep and sigh.

"I'll protect U from him noona.I wont let him hurt U even more"he said and went to his own room.

Chunji come home when it was passed dinner time.He was smiling entering his house.

"I'm home" he said and wanted go greet his omma who are sitting in the living room but his smile faded seeing his mom was in serious mode.

"Omma,why are U tonight?Why are U so serious?"he said and sit in front of her.She just glared at him scaring him.

"Where are U from?Do U know what time it is now?"she said still serious.Chunji gulped.

"I'm with my friend.Dont worry,I already ate outside"he said slowly scared of his mom.

"Dont lie to me Lee Chan Hee.U did not go with your friend but U went for a date isnt it?"she said shocking Chunji.He widened his eyes.

"Who told U that omma?Youngie?"he said now looking at his omma eyes to eyes.

"Its doesnt matter who told me.But why didnt U just honest to me?And U date her on the first day U met?What nonsense is that Chan Hee?"she fumed.Chunji lose his patience .