Chapter 15

# I change the story title because I think it doesnt fit ^^ Maybe it will change again when another idea come ..Hope U understand ^^

***************************************

  Sooyoung and Chunji was still at the same place with Chunji still patting her back calming her.

  "Are U okay now Youngie?"he said releasing her but she tightened her grip on his shirt.

  "Youngie?"he said patting her shoulder.

  "I'm feeling dirty"she said trembling not showing her face.

  "He doesnt touch U all the way Youngie.There's no such thing that U're dirty"he said soothing her.Sooyoung stay quiet still in the same position.Chunji sigh.

  "Youngie,there's no need for U to be embarrassed.Its just U and me .If the guy ever show up again,I'll beat the out of him"he said and he felt Sooyoung softing in his arm.He release her from his hug and lift her face.He chuckled and wipe her tears.

  "U look so ugly when U are crying.So stop crying"he said and Sooyoung hit his arm softly.He smile and ruffled her hair.

  "We should go now.Your family must be worried sick now"he said standing up but Sooyoung stay on her spot.

  "Youngie,are U okay?Can U stand up?"he said pulling her arm softly.

  "I..I hurt my knee"she said slowly looking away from him.Chunji chuckled before squating again.

  Sooyoung gasp when she felt herself being lifted.She instinctively wrap her hand around Chunji's neck.Chunji have lifted her bridal style.

  "My back hurt so I cant piggyback U but my hand  are strong enough to bring U home"he said chuckling nervously.Sooyoung blush and hide her face on Chunji's shoulder.She was grateful that it was dark so that Chunji doesnt see her blushing.

  "The groceries"she said slowly looking up to him.Chunji look back at her blankly.

  "Dont forget to bring the groceries"she said pointing to the plastic bag not too far from them.Chunji pick it up and start walking.

  Sooyoung was feeling comfortable in Chunji's arm making her feeling sleepy.Furthermore,she was tired crying before.

  "If U are sleepy,just sleep Youngie.I'll wake U up when we arrived"Chunji said seeing her trying not to be asleep.He positioned her so that she can sleep on his chest.Not too long after,Sooyoung was already asleep.Chunji smile at the sight and tightened his grip on her.

  After a while walking,they arrived at Sooyoung's house.He knock on the door with his leg slowly not wanting to wake Sooyoung up.Minho open the door and shocked seeing them.

  "Hyung!Come in"he said giving him the way.He closed the door and walk behind them.Victoria and Sooyoung's mom was in the living room looking worried .Both of them stand when they saw Chunji with Sooyoung.They quickly checked on Sooyoung and shocked at her ripped jeans and red cheeks.

  "Chunji,what happen?"her eomma ask.

  "I'll tell U guys later.Let me bring her to her room and where are the aid kit?"Chunji said giving the groceries to her.Sooyoung's eomma run to the kitchen and back later with the aid kit.Chunji get the aid kit and walk upstair to Sooyoung's room.Victoria just watch him walking upstair.

  At Sooyoung's room,Chunji put Sooyoung slowly on her bed.He went to her table and take a scissors.

  "Sorry Youngie.Just a jeans wont hurt right"he said talking alone and feeling silly.He laugh to himself.He cut Sooyoung's jeans so that he can see her cut more.He wash the wound before putting medicine and bandaged it.He done it for the both of her knee.He was grateful that she was asleep.If not,she must be shouting in pain.