Chapter 1

I woke in a dark den, a few warm bodies around me which I thought to be my siblings, my mother was beside us asleep. My siblings were asleep as well, I got up and wobbled to the entrance.
"Where do you think your going?" My mother asked.
"Just outside mama," i said, I wobbled out to a big camp. I tripped over once when my dad came over, he was smiling and had fresh kill in his jaws.
"Hello Maplekit," he said with a smile, he ducked inside and came back out.
"Hi daddy!" I squeaked, he smiled and we went through camp to see the warriors. They all gathered to see me as I was the youngest of my siblings, they all were happy, I hid behind my dad who seemed to smile at me. I went behind the apprentices den where it was dark, I tripped over something that hissed at me. I ran out from my hiding place as it chased me, I fell over as it struck my shoulder. I couldn't move my legs at all, the snake was getting ready to attack when Bumbleleap dragged it and killed it. He took me straight to Watervole, she looked me over and gave me a nettle seed, I soon started to throw up when I was tired I fell asleep. I woke in a dark forest when a strange cat who looks like me came up to me, she looked at me and smiled.
A moon later.
"Hello Maplekit," she said.
"Hello," I said.
"You probably don't remember me my child but I am Mapleshade your true mother," said the she-cat.
"But Waterwish is my mama," I said confused.
"No your father dropped you in a river so I killed him but I now know you survived and I am going to raise you the way I want you," Mapleshade said laughing.
"B-but Bumbleleap is my daddy," I said.
"He is not but I am now going to go when you wake up act like we never met," Mapleshade said and I woke up. Bumbleleap looked relieved to see me awake, I looked away from him.
"Why did I not know?" I whispered.
"Not know what?" Asked Bumbleleap.
"That your not my real dad and Waterwish is not my real mum, and why is Mapleshade my real mum?" I said my voice growing louder, Bumbleleap looked surprised.
"Even I didn't know I was told you were born small," Bumbleleap said.
"You knew don't lie to me!" I almost yelled.
"We found you on a riverbank near our camp, you were almost dead so we thought that we should take you in," Bumbleleap said.
"I hate you," I said running out, I ran out the entrance and toward the lake, I got there and sat. I heard cats come by but I didn't care, I just kept quiet. Waterwish and Bumbleleap sat beside me, I didn't even look at them.
"Look we know your........" Bumbleleap said but I cut him off.
"I HATE BOTH OF YOU I DESERVE TO KNOW MY REAL PARENTS EVEN IF THEY ARE DEAD AND YOU LIEING TO ME MADE ME HATE YOU ALL THE MORE!" I spat.
"Look we just thought............" Waterwish said but again I cut her off.
"I DON'T CARE WHEN I CAN I WILL VISIT HER IN DREAMS AND I WILL BE TRAINED BY HER I HATE YOU!" I yowled and ran back to camp, I went into a seperate nest. I fell asleep but cared of nothing but meeting my real mother, she so far was the only one who understood me.