Chapter 7

I felt nothing but cold as a cat wailed beside me, I opened my eyes and saw my mother.
"Why is she sleeping?" I asked.
"She is in starclan young one she isn't coming back," the she-cat said, I started to wail but sneezed and wanted her to be here. Suddenly a Tom of strange red fur came in his eyes were sad, I looked like him oddly only I had a white paw. He went to a cats den and he and what I thought to be the leader talked when they looked at me, I felt weird when they came towards me.
"You say she is your kit for you betrayed the warrior code and had kits with Maplefeather my apprentice NOW SHE IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" The Tom spat, the red Tom looked sad and came towards me, he picked me up and I wailed.
"Put me down I am not leaving my mama!" I wailed, he put me down but looked towards my mama who was in starclan.
"Your name will be Featherkit," he said, I knew he called me that to remember my mother. He walked up to the leader and asked a question I never thought he would ask.
"May I join your clan?" Redclaw asked.
"You may but if you harm any of us you will be forced to leave," Thornstar said, I curled up next to my dad and fell asleep I knew I would starve if no she-cat could take care of me. I woke the next morning feeling hungry, I mewed in hunger when Watervole came in with a yucky herb. I chewed but almost spat it out, I knew if I wanted to grow stronge I had to eat it. I looked at the sky when a vision flashed into my mind, it had a cat who looked like me was wailing in pain standing next to a cat with the same pelt as me that I assumed was me but older was on the ground bleeding badly.
"She saved me but lost her life!" The cat wailed, I shook my head when Watervole put her tail on my shoulder.
"I saw a vision a cat that looked like my dad was wailing over a cat that looked like me and he said she saved me but lost her life, I find it confusing that the cat was like me," I said. Watervole nodded and went back to her den, Redclaw padded out and came over to me, he licked my ears and I attacked his tail. He pretended to be hurt and fake limped around, I squeaked in terror as something grabbed me, it's claws dug into my back and the ground gave way beneath me. I was in the air, I wailed in terror as it dropped me, Redclaw caught me, a strange cat tried to kill the eagle but the cat ended up like me in the claws of it, the cat was flown away to no one really knows but somewhere no cat would see it again. The Eagles claws hadn't dug into my back enough to make me bleed only leave small scratches, I wailed in pain as my back started to hurt. I looked and saw red feathered wings on my back, I spread them and the clan looked at me in terror, a starclan cat suddenly appeared.
"Do not fear she shall not hurt you only she has a prophecy over her head, she is a special cat," the starclan cat said.
"Go on," Thornstar said.
"A cat with wings that has a mother of half clan blood and a father of full will save the clans," the cat said disappearing, I was scared at the thought of me saving the clans. I looked at my new wings and spread them, I knew I was special but never wanted this. I knew the prophecy had something to do with my vision and my wings but what was the question?

Guys I am sorry but next week expect no chapters because I am really busy with school and doctors appointments because I am of course still sick so yeah please be weary of that and I apologise if I kinda left this on a cliff hanger and sorry for getting rid of Maplefeather I know she had a prophecy but don't spam my comments because incase no one knew Maplefeather killed psychostar when she was an apprentice, she also tried to kill her mother a few times so I am going to make a prophecy about the same thing in the future, please comment below what you think Featherkits vision and the prophecy mean and I will give a shout out next time I write to the first person with the closest answer. 😊