Chapter 6

I was laying in the nursery unable to sleep, I got up and decided to go for a walk down to the lake. I padded out of camp and into the forest, Spring was warm at night so I didn't have to worry about freezing but I felt as though it was going to snow. On the way to the lake I saw Redclaw, he was looking at the stars so I went up to him and sat beside him.
"Why are you here?" Redclaw asked.
"I needed some air," I said, a pang of guilt flooded through me. I knew he was mad at me for not telling him sooner but I had my doubts, my thoughts went back to when I first met Redclaw.
"Your quiet tonight oh and by the way I can't do this anymore I can't see you anymore or the clans and maybe even starclan shall hate me," Redclaw said his voice distant.
"If that's what you want," I said a slight hiss in my voice, I walked back towards camp. I got into my nest in the nursery when I knew it was time, my kits were coming and I was in too much pain to speak. I was lucky that starclan was on my side tonight and they sent Watervole a sign, she came running to help me but I felt my pain too much by than and I was bleeding lots. I yowled in pain and agony, I couldn't handle it and than everything went black after I heard little mews. I woke in the dark forest when suddenly Mapleshade hissed and scratched my shoulder.
"I help you and you can't survive kitting unbelievable!" Mapleshade spat.
"I tried I am sorry but I will follow you no longer!" I yowled, it took her by surprise and I woke in the nursery again, I felt as though I was about to join starclan. My head hurt and the pain was too much, Watervole looked at me with saddened eyes as I felt my life leave me, I opened them in fear when I closed them and I saw my kits and my body. I knew starclan would give my a chance with them but I wanted my kit, I closed my eyes and was in starclan. I saw my real siblings there too and my traitor of a dad who killed my siblings, I knew my life was over.
Guys I am going to talk in maplefeathers kit view ok this kit will be very special and this kit may have a powerful prophecy in her paws.