Chapter 13

Featherfall's pov.
I woke in the nursery, my wings were hurting so I knew I needed to stretch them. I looked at Shatteredkit who was playing outside with his father Shatteredwing, although Shatteredkit didn't have any wings he was still just as gifted with something I began to notice. A mark of the moon showed on his pelt every night, when he was still awake at night his eyes glowed with stars in them. I knew he would be part of the prophecy even if he looked like my fake father Redclaw, ever since Redclaw was kicked out of them clan everyone seemed to enjoy the peace. A screech sounded from above, I saw an eagle swooping towards Shatteredkit. I bolted towards Shatteredkit who only just noticed, I pushed him out of the way as sharp talons grabbed my back. I struggled but only to find the talons dug deeper into my back, Shatteredwing flew after us but his wings were not used to flying so it made him slow. Soon the camp was far behind me and if I were lucky I would survive this journey, the eagle flew a few days from camp and I had no idea where I was. The eagle landed on the edge of its nest dropping me in, I rolled and looked at it.
"What do you want from me," I almost sobbed.
"You have disobeyed starclan by getting a mate!" The eagle screeched, the eagle dissapeared and turned into a cat with shadows in her pelt.
"Who are you!" I hissed.
"I am Tigerstar, I need your help destroying the clans, I will visit you tomorrow night in your dreams so be ready," tigerstar said. I woke in the nursery again but it turned out the first time it was a dream, I sighed in relief. I got up and went to the fresh kill pile to get something to eat, I hated being hungry but I knew that I had to be patient with the hunting patrols. Since leaf-bear was coming early prey was scarce, I looked at the sky to see if any clouds had gathered.
"How is Shatteredkit?" Watervole asked.
"He is fine," I said, I was distracted on something but I couldn't tell what. It seemed distant but yet so close, I only realised Watervole had asked me something when she stepped on my tale.
"Ow what was that for!" I hissed.
"You seem distracted, I asked you what you were looking at when you looked towards the lake but you never answered me," Watervole said.
"Sorry I can scenes something is coming but I hate to know what," I said my voice distant and i looked back towards the lake, something told me a terrible battle was coming and in that battle the prophecy would come true.