Chapter 2

I woke to see I was in the dark forest again, I was 5 moons old now and I had visited my mother every night, she had been training me and I saw joy in hurting things. She would teach me to be a warrior soon instead of child's play, I hoped I was doing the right thing, being a kit made me think things differently. Though somewhere inside I felt like I was doing wrong but my mother didn't appreciate this so every time I mentioned it I would be punished, I was growing tired of training and my mother sensed it.
"That is enough for today remember if a cat goes to kill you kill them first," she said. I nodded and awoke to the sound of waking cats, today I will be made an apprentice so I groomed myself clean of the dirty moss that needed to be cleaned. After I was groomed my mother had finished my half siblings, my mother was related to Waterwish so I had no care for them, I had been edgy lately so I was proven to be a pawful. I went outside as Thornstar called us, I sat down with no enthusiasm.
"All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around to hear my words, we have three new apprentices with us today, Branchkit you will be known as Branchpaw your mentor shall be Soottail, she will train you to be a fine warrior, Birdkit you shall be known as Birdpaw your mentor shall be Greyfang, he will train you to be a fine hunter, Maplekit you shall be known as Maplepaw, your mentor shall be myself, I will teach you they ways of being a loyal warrior," Thornstar said his voice proud. The clan cheered but a voice in my head told me it would be time soon, I was very confused but my mentor inturupted my thoughts.
"Let's go see the territory," Thornstar said, I knew something he didn't and that was the fact that my mother wasn't Waterwish, although I would have told him might make him throw my thought to be mother out. We were walking when suddenly Thisledown burst from the bushes, she was out of breath and I knew something was wrong.
"What's wrong?" Questioned Thornstar.
"FuryClan have invaded our territory, they want to take our territory and chase us out we need everyone to help!" She almost screamed. We ran as fast as we could, we came to the fight and went straight in. I dodged left to right, I soon came to a halt as an ears plotting yowl came from one cat, I turned to see Thornstar on the ground his throat bleeding badly and Psychostar standing over him, I froze in place but rage soon took over me and I lunged at Psychostar was taken by surprise as I dug my teeth and claws into her throat, I Tor it to shreds. She was on the ground bleeding to death when I finished, the other cats looked stunned.
"Be this a warning not to mess with my clan!" I yowled, Furyclan retreated and Apoloclan gave cheers of joy, we were lucky that Thornstar had three lives left. I told him what happened and he was proud, we put Psychostars body on her territory so she could be berried there. We went back to camp, I had no clue I was hurt until a seering pain went through my chest. I looked to see my throat was bleeding but not enough to kill so I cleaned up and thought nothing of it, I went to my nest to recover from what I did, my chest hurt and soon the pain was too much that I was on my way to Watervoles den when I collapsed in pain. My vision blurred and I thought I would surely die, I woke in the dark forest scared I was dead until Mapleshade appeared.
"Have no fear you shall not die today and I will make sure of it," she said and I woke up. Thornstar was sitting next to me when I woke, his gaze was clouded and he was sad, I was very confused at why.
"Why are you sad?" I asked, he looked at me and his gaze filled with joy.
a"You were very close to death we thought you were on your way to starclan," Thornstar said his voice gone happy, my head started to hurt when I saw a vision.
"A kit with a past like no other and a murderous mother shall save the clan," the voice said, I shook my head and Thornstar looked at me.
"You heard it too didn't you?" Thornstar asked, I nodded sure of the fact we were talking about the same thing, he looked at the sky as a shooting star shot past. I went back to sleep, this time my mother did not interrupt.
Hey guys I wonder if you would like to leave suggestions I really need them.