Chapter 9

We were padding through the forest quietly, we got to a meeting place as Watervole called it and sat down to wait a bit, we heard some cats coming so we kept waiting.
"Oh shut your trap!" A cat hissed.
"How about no!" Another spat back, the cats came into view and I realised they were from another clan, I looked at my wings and tried to hide them.
"Venomclaw, Swiftshadow, Blueberry it's great to see you again this is my new apprentice Featherpaw," Watervole said her voice filled with pride, the other cats looked at me than shock came to their faces as they saw my wings.
"Is she even a cat?" Venomclaw asked.
"She is but starclan made her special because her mother is Maplefeather from my clan but her father joined our clan recently he is Redclaw," Watervole said, I looked at the ground as they kept talking about me. We headed down to the pool of water in the mountain, it was dark inside and I didn't like the way it pulled on my wings. We came to the centre of the mountain where a large stone and a pool of water lay. We drank from it then drifted into a sleep, I was in the vision again where what looked like my dad wailing over what looked like me. It suddenly snapped into my head that the cat on the ground was me and the cat wailing over me was Redclaw my father, I woke trembling in fear as the others woke too. They all looked at me and then their faces changed from confused to sadness, I knew they saw it too.
"We are sorry Featherpaw but starclan chooses fate we cannot change it," Watervole said her voice sad, we headed back to camp where I went to my new nest and fell into an I disturbed sleep.
Guys I have given a big hint in this chapter if you don't notice it than............... I don't know something.