One

Asher POV

And so I sat there, alone in the bathroom, with the blade against my wrist when the phone rang. "Fuck" I mumbled to myself then answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ash!" It was my uncle Clancy. I changed up my mood. I knew if I didn't, he'd ask.

"Hey uncle C! It's been awhile. What's up?"

"Can you do me a favor and watch Chloe for me a few weeks? I have to go on a business trip. Tyler can help you if you want."

I completely forgot uncle Clancy was his manager! I love Tyler the Creator! His music is amazing and damn hes fine!

"Uhh-um sure. No problem!"

"Awesome, thanks! I'll call you back in a minute to talk some more about it."

"Okay cool. Love you uncle C!

"Love you too Ash! Stay out of trouble now!"

I chuckled, we said our goodbyes and hung up. Talking to him made me feel a little happier, so I put the blade up and forgot about it.

"Not today..." I sighed and thought to myself.

Then my phone rang again. I didn't know the number but I answered anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hey, um is this Asher?"

"Yeah? Who's asking?" I said with a little attitude. Unintentionally of course.

"Uh this is Tyler. Clancy gave me your number and I guess I'll be helping you out with Chloe."

My heart stopped for a minute. Then I heard Tyler repeatedly saying hello, thinking we lost contact or something.

"Oh sorry. Um Tyler? As in the Creator?"

"Haha yeah."

"Oh uh cool." I tried to be calm about it, but I was so nervous I felt like I was going to shit myself. I was talking to my idol on the phone of course I was freaking out!

"Alright well I guess I'll see ya tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" I repeated.

"Oh yeah Clancy told me to tell you he's leaving tomorrow. He left me the key to his house. Want me to...um pick you up?"

"Yeah sure."

"Alright I'll see you later then."

"Alright bye."

"Bye"

And he hung up. I was so in shock I couldn't move. I just talked to Tyler the Creator AND he was coming to pick me up tomorrow. OH MY GOD I WAS GONNA MEET HIM. I quickly ran out the house past my piss drunk step mom and down the street to my best friend Cleo's house. I had to tell her this in person!