Eleven

Tyler's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing...it was Tess. Ugh.

"Hey babe." I really didnt feel like talking to her. I forgot about her for a while honestly.

"Tyler come homeee..I miss you.."

"I'll be there later. I'm helping out a friend of mine."

"Okay. I love you."

"Okay bye." Hah this bitch thinks I love her? Hell nah.

"Ash wake up....GET UP FAG."

"I'm uuuuuppppp....." She said. Her sleepy voice was hot as fuck. She finally got up after a while and took a shower and I went down to her kitchen to find some food. WAFFLE CRISPS FUCK YES THIS BITCH IS SICK! I made myself a bowl and went back upstairs.

"I see you raided my kitchen and ate my fucking cereal." She said as she walked out the bathroom. She had on some camo shorts and a blue OF shirt. She's so fucking cute.

"You're so fucking small."

"I know shut up fag."

"Okay am I helping you pack or nah?"

"Hold on let me call Clancy first."

Asher's POV

I hope Clancy doesn't mind me staying with him.

"Hey Uncle Clancy! How are you?.....good.....well David left and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me staying with you...yeah he left......okay thank you so much....love you too. Okay bye!"

"Let's pack." I yelled to Tyler. The expression on his face was hilarious. "I still can't believe he just up and left. Dick."

We started packing up all my stuff and got done faster than I expected. I don't have much stuff.

"I don't have much stuff. Clancy usually buys me stuff."

"Clancy's a cool dude."

"Yeah."

"I can drop you off. If you want."

"Thanks Tyler."

"No problem fag."

Tyler helped me get my bags and we went downstairs. I walked outside to see David's car still in the driveway.

"Hold on." I ran down the the car and there was a note on it.

"Hey babygirl. I'm so sorry for everything I put you and your mother through. I understand that you probably hate me and I get that, but just know that if I could take it all back I would. You were the best thing to ever happen to me and always will be. I had a talk with God and asked for forgiveness. I've decided to move to Tennessee with Laura(step mom) to change my life around. I know leaving you alone isn't the best start, but I know that you can live without me. I'm doing this to protect you from me. I wish you the best and I love you to the moon and back. Goodbye Asher. I hope to see you again when you become successful in life. I love you.

P.S. I left you my car and $600 in my room to do whatever you want with. I think I at least owe you something."

Wow was all I could say. I ran back into the house to get the money and then ran back out. I was in a rush to finally leave this hellhole for good.

"What was that note about?" Tyler asked.

"Nothing really. A sorry note and he left me his car. I guess I can drive myself to Clancy's."

"Okay well wanna hang out later?"

"Sure. I should get going. Bye Tyler and thanks for last night."

"No problem. See ya later fag." I chuckled and got into my car, started it up and made my way to Clancy's. It felt good to be driving.