Ten

Asher's POV

I don't even know where to start....

"Okay. Well um....it started like 4 or 5 years ago...David, my dad used to beat on my mom and me and then my mom decided she had enough so she waited til he was asleep one night and she came and woke me up. We started to pack my bags up and went down the stairs to see David on the couch. We backed up to the front door and he snatched my mom up and I ran out the door. I heard gunshots...so I ran over to Clancys. I stayed with him for a few months, then found out David got out of prison. Somehow he made it look like it was suicide but I knew it wasn't. He made Clancy give me back and I was forced to live with him, live on my own. He's barely home and when he is, he's with this bitch I'm supposed to call mom now. I started cutting when I was 14, and only Clancy knew. He took me to get help which obviously didnt work so...here I am, trying to take my life. And you stopped me.."

"Damn." Tyler said.

"Yeah. Well that's what's wrong with me. Gonna leave now?"

"I'll NEVER leave you. You obviously need someone to talk to. My dad was a fucking dick too."

He's so funny even when he's trying not to be. I see why I fell for this guy. He always knows how to cheer me up. He saved my life.

Tyler's POV

I can't believe she's gone through so much. I love her even more now, fuck. This bitch got me feelin all types of way. But I can just leave Tess....I really care about her.

"Want me to stay with you tonight?"

"Please?" She said. She's so cute.

"Haha sure fag. SLEEPOVER!" I've never heard her laugh before and when she did it just made me laugh harder. She finally stopped and I grabbed her and held her tight. She made me feel so happy, I don't want her to EVER leave me. Her phone rang , one of my songs how cute, and she answered it.

"Hello?....oh...hi?....you can't do that!....whatever. Fuck you don't come back." And she hung up.

"Who was that?"

"David. He's leaving. And not coming back."

"What? He can't do that! Asher you're not living here alone."

"I'll just go stay with Clancy." She started to get up and I tightened my grip.

"Wait til tomorrow? I like laying here....with you.." That was fucking sus.

"Haha okaaaay Tyler stop being sus."

"That was sus. The fuck is wrong with me?"

"Goodnight Tyler."

"Goodnight fag."

I love you.