Fourteen

Asher's POV

Instead of going back to Evan's, I asked him if it was cool if we went back to Clancy's. I feel so weird around him i don't know what it is...I just keep thinking about all that has happened between us and I just can't seem to be mad at him. Fuck I don't know. We got back to Clancy's and ate, caught up a little bit, and it felt like everything was going back to normal. I remembered how much I had missed him and it felt good to have him around again. He left after a good 3 hours and Clancy still wasnt back...maybe I should give him a call. I dialed the number and the phone just rang. No answer? Thats weird.
45 minutes pass and I still haven't heard from Clancy. Maybe Tyler's talked to him? Ugh I really don't want to talk to Tyler, but I need to see if Clancy's okay. I called Tyler and....Tess answered.
"Yes?"

"......can i talk to Tyler? Its important." this bitch is so irritating.
"Sure hold on."

"What? Im kinda busy." Tyler said.
What the fuck is his problem?

"Okay 1. Calm the fuck down. 2. Have you heard from Clancy lately?"

"No."

"....okay? Bye since something is obviously wrong with you."

"Can we hang out tomorrow? I need to talk to you."

"I guess..." I said. Great, he wants to "talk". About Evan.