Three

THE NEXT DAY

Asher's POV

"Uhmm I said, the party isnt over

we can still dance, but I don't have no rhythm

So fucking take a chance with me

The party isn't over, we can still dance girl

But I don't have no rhythm

So fucking take a chance with a nigga like me, like me"

"Ugh" I woke up to my favorite song by Tyler playing. I was so excited! Cleo slept over so she can help me get ready.

"CLEO WAKE UP FAG IT'S 8:30 TYLER'S GONNA BE HERE AT 10 GET THE FUCK UP!" I yelled trying to piss her off.

"Ash if you don't shut the fuck up...."

"Well get yo ass up"

Cleo was beautiful, about 5'7 with long dark brown curly hair, caramel skin and brown eyes. She wore glasses and refused to get contacts. I was about 5'3 with medium length curly hair, really light skinned, hazel/green eyes and also wore glasses. I guess I'm pretty or whatever. My friends thought so but I didn't see it. I hated myself and only Cleo knew why....
She helped me get dressed. I wore a plain white T-shirt, some denim shorts, my pink yellow and blue golf wang socks and some old school grey vans. I washed and straightened my hair and decided not to wear any makeup. It wouldn't make a difference, I'm ugly either way.

"You remind me of my bimmer." Cleo said.

"Girl shut up." I chuckled and we went downstairs to eat and wait for Tyler. I can't believe this is happening. I hope I look okay...I know I don't but I hope I'm not too gruesome for him...aw fuck am I catching feelings? What the fuck. I haven't even met this nigga, he's probably a dick anyway...

Tyler's POV

"Ugh fuck. Too early for this shit" I said when my alarm went off. I HATE mornings....I searched around for my phone in my bed for a minute and checked the time. "8:45" Oh shit! I get to meet her today! And I get to see Chloe! Well I guess I should get dressed. I looked around my messy room.
"Maybe I should clean this shit. Haha fuck nah."
I went over to my closet and picked out some blue shorts, a white Tshirt with a donut on it, a pair of old school grey vans, and some pink yellow and blue socks and threw it on my bed to go shower. Gotta smell good for her my nigga!
After I got out of the shower, I got dressed and brushed my teeth and went downstairs to get something to eat and wait for her to text me.
.
.
.
.
Maybe I'll text her first.

TEXT CONVO:
Tyler☺: Hey what's your address? I can't wait to meet you....:)

Her😍: Aw sweeet :) and 408 Mapletree Dr.

Tyler☺: Alright see you in a bit ;)

I hopped in the car and started driving to her house. "9:43" I'll be right on time. Soon I pulled up out front and turned off the car.
Here we go.