Eight

Tyler's POV

Its been a couple days since I last spoke to Asher. I miss her alot but I can't tell her about my girl, she'll think I lead her on or that I don't like her when I do I just....can't be with her.

I don't know.

I'm a fucking dick..

Asher's POV

I was getting dressed to go hang out with Cleo. Where's my golf wang hoodie....

Of course. I left it at Tyler's house.

I guess I'll go stop by and get it, I haven't seen him in a while. Even though I'm still mad that he basically blew me off. Dick.

I texted Cleo and told her that I had to go get my hoodie, so it would be a couple extra minutes before I came over. I skated over to Tyler's house, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I dropped by real quick. I got to his house and rang the doorbell and....who the fuck is this!?

"Um hey. Is Tyler home?" I asked the girl standing in the doorway. She was about my height and way prettier than me.

"Yeah come on in." Atleast she was nice.

"I'm Tyler's girlfriend Tess by the way."

"Oh." Wow okay....that hurt.

I walked over to the couch where Tyler was.

"Hey." I looked down at my shoes. I didn't want to look at him because I knew I'd cry. And I wouldn't be able to stop.

"Hey Asher!" He ran over to hug me but I didn't hug back. He noticed and let go.

"I left my hoodie here last week." I said still looking down.

"Oh yeah it's upstairs. Come on"

I followed him upstairs and into his room.

"What's up fag?" He asked as he jumped on his bed.

"Nothing. My hoodie?"

"Oh um....here you go."

"Thanks. Bye."

"Not gonna stay and chill?"

"No. You're girlfriend is here. Spend time with her.." I went for the door but he got in front if me, closed it and locked it.