Five

Hope you like this chapter! Comment and vote for me guys!
Thanks xxxx

IHOP

Chloe's POV

Aw Uncle Tyler and cousin Asher would look really cute as a couple. What happened to Asher's arm?

"Asher what happened to your arm?"
She covered her arm fast. That's weird...

"Oh nothing. My friends cat..."

"OH okay! That's why I hate cats." I said. I really hate cats, they scratch people.

Asher's POV

FUUUUUCKKKK. I hope Tyler wasn't looking. Shit he was, he was looking me right in my eyes. Ugh.

"I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom" I said. I had to get out of there. I hate my life. I got up and walked fast to the bathroom and just sat in there for a minute. I know he knew it wasn't the cat. He's gonna ask. What do I tell him? Now he's gonna think something's wrong with me. He hates me now I just know it he hates me. I felt my eyes begin to swell so I splashed my face with cold water, got myself together and walked back to our table. Tyler looked upset.

"Ready to go?" He asked. He wouldn't look at me. Chloe got up and ran to the door while Tyler paid. We both walked out and I got back into the backseat with Chloe. The drive to the store was silent. When we finally got to the store I met the guys, Jasper, Thebe, Taco, and Frank, and Chloe ran off somewhere with Taco.
"Asher can I talk to you.." Oh no.

"Yeah." and he led me out the back door.

"So?" He said "Why do you do that?"

"We just met today. I don't have to tell you anything." I said getting defensive. He just sighed and said "okay..." then walked out. Jerk.
I followed behind and told .him I wanted to go sit in the car. He tossed me the keys and I said bye to the guys, exchanged a couple numbers and walked out to the car. I just sat in there and played on my phone. I had gotten really anxious after Tyler talked to me. These next few weeks are gonna be awkward.

70 reads for next chapter!
xxxxx