Six

Heres the new chapter! Hope you like it! xxxx

Tyler's POV

The fuck? What's Hodgy doing? Is he talking to her?

Hodgy's POV

Wooooow that girl was fucking sexy! I need to cuff her before Tyler, she probably don't even want his ugly ass anyway. Looks like she's going out to his car, imma go talk to her. I went out to the car and knocked on the window.

"Hey beautiful." I said. She blushed and it was so cute.

"Hey Hodgy." Her voice is amazing. I could hear a faint Spanish accent and the way she said my name....my God.

"Mind if I chill with you?"

"Nah come on."

We talked for a minute and she's really cool. She skates and her style is sick. She says she doesn't smoke, that's gonna have to change. Tyler's gonna be pissed that I'm stealing his girl. Oh well, shit I can tell she likes me. She has to.

Tyler's POV

After we left the store, we went and got ice cream and made our way back to Clancy's house. The girls were fast asleep in the back when Asher's phone buzzed on top of the glove compartment. I didn't mean to be nosy but fuck it. A text from Hodgy!? What the actual fuck.

This nigga got me fucked up.

Asher's POV

CLANCY'S HOUSE

I woke up on the couch in Clancy's house. Tyler must've carried me in....I got up and began to walk upstairs to the guest room but heard the shower running. I guess Tyler's in there, ill just go raid the fridge. I pulled out a bottle of water and turned around to see a shirtless Tyler wearing donut shorts and striped socks and a Supreme hat. Damn.

Tyler's POV

"Yew lyke wut jhu see?" I said and she chuckled as a did a little faggot dance.

"You ain't all that." she blushed.

"But you like it though."

"Whatever Tyler." She smiled that pretty ass smile of hers and walked over to the couch and turned to tv on. I went and sat next to her and we watched tv for a bit and just talked about whatever the fuck came on. I just wanna know why she hurts herself....