Chapter 6 : Retrieval

"Nigel Grand? You mean, that Nigel Grand? How did you know it was him?" I asked, still in disbelief.

"He looked at me," he answered, his eyes now in the form of a hawk. "Seems like he knows that I'm a Custos."

"But after all these years, how come that they just got him now?" Cliff asked and we went silent.

He was right. He has been hiding from all of us for several years. How did the Nox Organization find him and why wasn't he fighting back even if he was strong enough to attack them? After all, he was one of Mom's agents and I know that their team was one of the best.

Nagkatinginan kami ni Cliff at mukhang pareho kami ng iniisip. He opened his laptop and went to our database. When he found Nigel Grand's updated profile, he projected it in front of us.

Nigel Grand

Male

49 years old

CIA agent Class A (demoted from Class S)

Went missing in the Philippines 12 years ago during the Nox Organization case

Walang pagbabago mula noong huli naming tinignan ang profile niya.

"Wait," biglang sabi ni Cliff. "There's a hidden text here." Cliff highlighted the section below Nigel Grand's current status and words suddenly appeared. May pinindot siyang kung anu-ano and then after a few seconds ay napunta siya sa section ng database na hindi ko pa nakikita kahit kailan. Different kinds of codes were written and I think this specific section is encrypted. Cliff spent several minutes to convert all encrypted files into understandable text.

After a while, a folder named Mission Incognito appeared and Cliff clicked it.

Mission Incognito Phase 3

Nox Organization members hunt

Team: Magnus

Members:

Lace Andal-Hudson (Captain)

Zeno Heather (Vice Captain)

Ansel Choi (Specialist)

Nigel Grand (Keeper)

04-23-****

After Phase 2, we immediately proceeded to the next phase. However, the Black that was caught by Arken's team escaped and we had no choice but to follow him.

04-30-****

According to the underground community, this Black is called Onyx and he is in the innermost circle of the organization. We failed to tail him when he reached Asia.

05-03-****

Zeno managed to locate Onyx in Japan but we crossed paths with Shinigamis. We need to plan our next actions.

05-07-****

Due to some complications, Captain Lace insisted to stay for a few days in Japan to observe the Shinigamis since our back-up team assigned to observe this tribe was reported to be annihilated. Zeno and Nigel flew to the Philippines and I stayed with Captain Lace.