03 | 111 GOLD

[rewritten]

"Do you know what type of car it is?" I ask anxiously.

 "Calm down Zee." She says laughing at me. "I can't do anything until we get to my office." I nod and walk through the specious building. "We gotta get to the seventh floor and I'll be able to help you." She says.

We got on the elevator and just start a conversation like normal best friends do. "Soo, how is Trevor doing? Is he gonna drop an album this year?" She asking smiling. 

"Man, he couldn't be anymore grateful. I don't know when he's planning on releasing to the public but we were just in the studio." I say. "Laura came to visit us this week too." I add on. 

"Yeah, I seen the pictures you uploaded on twitter. She's getting so big now." She says and the elevator doors open "We're here." She sings out and I was a bit relieved. I'll tell her about the Laura incident when I'm ready.

"Okay, send me that picture and let me do my work." She says as she pulls out a band to tie around her red hair.

"Ariana, have you seen my flash drive?" I look up and see Austin walking towards us. 

"Hey Austin." I say and he smiles and wave at me.

 "Yeah, I used it for the data report but check your third container." She says sitting in the rolling chair and rolling next to her computer. I come to stand by her.

"Okay license plate 111 GOLD has an owner." She says typing into the data base in her computer. 

"Is this legal?" I ask. 

"In a way." She says zooming in the mouse in her hand.

 "Is anything she does legal?" Austin asks making me laugh. "It's true though." He says laughing.

"It says this exact same plate was registered in Australia previously." She says shrugging her shoulders. 

"Wait, we're in Florida. How did you get international information that fast?" I ask. 

"Zee, you already know your girl Ari got the connections." I shake my head. 

"Does it say where in Australia by chance?" I ask going to the notepad in my phone.

"Gold coast." She says and I nod. 

"Thank you so much Ari." I say kissing her cheek. "We gotta double date soon." I say walking towards the elevator. 

"I don't have a man though." She says putting her hands up. 

"Girl, you better stop." I say laughing. "Your man is right there." I say pointing to Austin. Both of their mouths open before the elevator door opens. I quickly hopped on and hunched down laughing. 

"Ari 💞: I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"

I laugh at the message and wait until the elevator takes me to the main floor. Now all I have to do is find out who lives in Gold Coast, Australia.

When I got off the elevator I noticed a girl with blonde hair getting in. Her stomach was quite large, I'm assuming an expected mother.  "Congratulations." I say out of habit. I can't help but give people compliments and things of that nature. "T-thank you." I hear and the elevator doors close. That's weird, her voice sounds familiar.
-