07 | Miami

continuation from last chapter. still takes place in third person's point of view [rewritten]

"Are you sure they're both out?" He asks Ryan as he slips Ariana's body into the backseat. ]

"Victor, they're both very much unconscious." Ryan replies clearly annoyed.

 "Look, if you fuck this up, we'll both be behind bars. They abuse boys like you in jail." He says a little more calmly.

 "You took the bus here right?" Victor asks now throwing Zendaya's body in the backseat as well. Ryan nods. "Okay, take my car and I'll lead you in their car." Victor commands.

"Now entering Miami, Florida"

-
"Do you have it?" The anonymous voice asks. Victor tightens the mask a little tighter,

 "Of course." He takes out a black bag and hands it to the other. "5544 N. Sunny Rose Ave." 

The anon nods his head. "This is when he leaves the country. He'll only be gone a week so shoot your shot." The anon says handing over the flight information. They nod in respect to each other and part ways, who knew Miami could be so secretive?

Victor took his phone from pocket and quickly dialed the number he knew by heart. "Take the girls to the beach house, we have a sudden change in plans." He says as he gets into his car. It was currently midnight and the girls has been drugged since two pm. They have approximately six hours before the drugs start wearing off.

Bella, who knew nothing of the situation got an alert that someone was looking for them. Someone by the name of Ameezy. Bella, who quickly took Cody's sides years old is extremely gullible. She'll fall for anything he'll tell her to do. This is a perfect example. She's not asking why she's tracking information from Miami to Boca Raton, but here she is.

She has had her many moments of questioning but she has never held her ground.

"Why is Victor back from Canada?"
"Who is Ryan?"
"Cody are you still out here fighting?"
"What about our baby?"
"If you don't answer any of my questions I'm packing my shit and leaving. I'm about to have our baby and you're still being overly secretive!"

If only she would've kept her ground nice and strong, cause all he did was give her a bullshit answer, which she took.

"Babe, calm down. Trust me, I don't want our baby to be a hit man. I just need to settle one last thing and I'm yours. Now, why don't you take a nice bath. Wouldn't want our baby to be tensed, would you?" He said to her and kissed her softly. "I'll be home in a little bit."

It's been almost twenty four hours since he has told her that. The only reason why he called her now was to tell her to block Ameezy from coming through. And of course by her being buttered to do anything he tells her, she did it.

"What about the boy?" Ryan asks from the other line. 

"Cody's taking care of him as we speak?" Victor says with pure disgust. Cody is taking out the boy Victor has been jealous of for years, if only he knew the full story. He's still bitter that his girlfriend got pregnant by a big shot so he's taking them out one by one.

"And ameezy?" Ryan asks as he struggles to unlock the beach house.

 "We'll be taking care of his ass shortly." Victor says before giving out a huge chuckle.

-