14 | Focus

[any of my readers from last year and previous may wanna reread a couple chapters due to me changing a few things.. rewritten]
-
If on cue an unknown vehicle drove through the crowd, running over a few mailboxes as it did so. "Shit." Nate says and walks in front of the house.

"Aye! People! I'm a cop and unless you wanna die tonight, get off of this property!" Nate yells and gains the attention of a lot of people. Some still felt unsure and stayed put.

Let's just say calling them stupid is an understatement.

The men in the vehicle rolled out the car and began aiming their firearms toward to the policemen.

"Shit. I'm don't wanna die right now." Frankie sighed out. Ariana wasn't sure who fired first but either way she needed to duck down. It was a war between the Miami clique and the Boca policemen.

The few people who were stayed decided to get their stuff and start running. The press didn't even want the story anymore, they'll be lucky if they make it home unharmed because Cody's men are ruthless.

"Backup is here." Austin whispered out breathlessly to no one in particular.

"We have you surrounded! Drop your weapons and no one gets hurt!" One of the dispatchers yelled through the microphone.

If only it was that simple.

Austin threw himself over Ariana and quickly grabbed her and held her close behind one of the many police cars. He looked up after he heard the bullets in their direction scatter. He shot his firearm at the person's leg and quickly helped Ariana to shield in another place.

"What does Cody have that makes these men so loyal to him?" Ariana said but Austin either ignored it or didn't hear her but no one probably would've heard her light voice in such a loud place. And also, for the fact that they are being shot at.

"I'm out!" Nate shouts and Austin took the gun that was placed on his hip and threw it at him. Nate caught it with no problem and smoothly shot three men at an impressive speed.

No one wanted this to be a blood bath but some demonic souls have to leave in order for Boca to peaceful again because peaceful was far from it.

A bullet missed Austin about half of an inch before he and Ariana took a new place to take shelter.

"I need another gun, shit." He says roughly. His voice was getting very horse from the constant screaming tonight has made him do. Little did he know that the next thing to come would make the little voice he had left disappear.

"Bang!"

To his left, a bullet was able to come through the side of the car and shoot Ariana in the arm. She fell to the ground lifelessly.

"No, no, no, no, please god no." Austin whispers as he sees her arm start oozing out fresh blood. He quickly got to work as he he pulled off his shirt and tied it around her arm. He got in one of the many police cars and speeded to nearest hospital.
-
I'm sorry guys if this isn't really coming together as good as I planned but, will Ariana survive? Will Trevor survive? Stay tuned to this week's episode of Zendaya Montana to find out... lmao love y'all 💜