06 | Gullible

[rewritten]

"Told you we were gone regret this." Trevor says groaning. I nod. 

"I will probably taste this material for months." I say referring to my dress. He chuckles and gets up to stretch.

 "I'm gonna head to the studio in an hour for a few meetings, you coming?" He asks holding the balcony to our stairs.

"Boy I have meetings all tomorrow, that's a hard pass." I say making him shake his head. 

"You are something else." He says walking to the stairs. I head to the kitchen to get my phone off the counter. I opened the camera and noticed I looked a mess. I also had a couple text messages.

"Ari 💞: lunch?"
To Ari 💞: only if you're driving. my head is killing me 😫

"Unknown: hope you had fun, "Zee."

To Unknown: who the hell is this?

"Unknown: you'll know by tonight. just meet me after lunch 😘
-
I ended up showering after Trevor and dressing in something casual with my hair pint up. I had a taste for some ice cream. I made sure my alarm system was on and then left out.

Ariana's little self was in my driveway with her jeep. 

"Chili's?" Ariana asks as I get in the car. 

"I honestly don't care." I say shrugging.

 "Why are you so tired? You and Trevor had a long night?"  She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

 "No! No, we didn't." I say taking the aux cord from her. "He actually just left." I say. "He gotta go to some meetings about the tour and shit." I add on.

I quickly scroll through my music trying to find something to listen to. I laugh at the song I decided to play.

"Jennifer Lopez - Love Don't Cost a Thing"

"Really Zee?" Ariana says with her eyes still facing the road.

 "Don't act like this ain't your favorite song." I say cracking a small smile when the beat started to come in.

"Think you gotta keep my iced? You don't. Think I'm gonna spend your cash? I won't. Even if you were broke, my love don't cost a thing!" We both shouted once we arrived at the red light. I'm pretty sure the people next to us were cracking up with laughter. "Jlo is definitely a queen." I say and Ariana nods her head.
-
"Two jumbo salads." The waiter says as he sits down our food. "And one sprite and one pink lemonade." He says putting the glasses in front of us. "Anything else for you ladies?" He asks. I shake my head, 

"Thank you," I say but stop to try to find his name. "Ryan. Thanks Ryan." I say. He nods and leaves us to our food. 

"We gotta tip him." Ariana says. "Yeah we do. He's a cute little high school boy." I say and then began to dig into my salad.

"Have you got anymore leads on Victor? Or are you done investigating?" Ariana asks me. 

"I'm actually gonna meet someone today about that." I say thinking about the number. If they think I'm going alone and Ariana and Austin are really with me I'll be fine. 

"You're not going alone right?" Ariana says before taking a sip of her pink lemonade. 

"Hell no. You and Austin are coming." I say laughing. 

 "How do you know we didn't have any plans?" Ariana asks lifting her eyebrow up in a questioning face. 

"Unless you're telling me that you guys are finally dating and are gonna go out, you're coming with me." I say before eating a fork full of salad. 

"Oh boy." Ariana says sarcastically. "I'll just text him." She says and I nod.

-
As we stood up and paid for our food I seen Ryan walking towards us. 

"Vegan desserts on the house." He says and hands us cups of ice cream cake.

 "Thank you so much boo." I say smiling. 

"He's nice." Ariana says and takes a spoonful of her dessert on the way out.

When we finally found the car I began to feel a small bubbling sensation but I ignored it. Ariana on the other hand didn't look that good. Her natural brown Italian skin was starting to look too pale. "Aria-" I started to say before my whole body went unconscious.
-
Third Person's Point of View

Being the sweethearts that they are Ariana and Zendaya didn't realize what was wrong with their dessert. Each of theirs was made specifically for them. Ariana's focused on her head. She won't be conscious until sometime tomorrow and Zendaya's focused more physically, her arms and legs won't be of use for the next sixteen hours.

Turns out that Ryan wasn't that so sweet after all. "I got them both in the parking lot. You'll need to be here soon to avoid suspicion." He says into his phone. The other person on the phone laughed, "Such gullible girls."
-
who was on the phone guys? 👀